SUPERBOWL - Colts v Bears

BOF

Pick a winner  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a winner

• Indianapolis Colts
    • Chicago Bears

He musnt have anything better to do then as thats all he has done for a while now. I suppose i should give up on anything useful being brought into discussions if its going to be that your easy crap all the time?

Wow, what a sore loser

What are you saying kkr, can't we have a bit of inter-team banter?

A bit of piss taking?

Cant you handle a bit of stick?

Have we got to be "nice" to you, and each other?

If that's the case we might as well close the **** NFL thread down.

Brought what you mentioned in your previous post.

If every response to a post is going to lead to a "oh im on the wind up" routine then there is no point in me bothering to respond is there? I mean it becomes tedious when it happens with everything.

Yes, everything lately any way.

Oh look. The Giants lost and you're getting a bit of a slagging. Suck it up like everyone else did last year when you won the SB. Or are Giants fans too precious now? Where's your sense of humour gone or did it hurt that much ?

Yes, everything lately any way.

Oh look. The Giants lost and you're getting a bit of a slagging. Suck it up like everyone else did last year when you won the SB. Or are Giants fans too precious now? Where's your sense of humour gone or did it hurt that much ?

What does the Giants losing have to do with anything?

Because all of Rob's slaggings are to do with the fact that the Giants lost last week. So, regarding this current discussion, the Giants losing has absolutely everything to do with it. What else IS he slagging you over ? Nothing.

That would be implying that i was somehow unhappy about getting stick about the Giants though, which isn't the case as i am fully aware that they were outplayed and deservedly lost.

Getting stick about the Giants has absolutely nothing to do with the issue i was raising.

Â