Who's going to leave and who's going to stay?

Jimmytheirishvillain

Not sure if this has been brought up before but now that the unthinkable is almost here I wanted to know who everyone thinks will stay with us in the championship?

I think bent

N zogbia

Benteke

Given

Will all go I wonder if Ron vlaar will?

As bad as agbonlahor is it would be devastating for me as a fan who has watched his progression since he was at the academy to see him leave. He is mister villa for me. How many times I've cheered his name for goals against blues and west brom. Do you think he will stay with us I really hope so. He has previously said that he wants to be with villa for the rest of his career

Vlaar probably has a relegation release clause in his contract

Gabby would probably stay. He's getting a little older, a little slower, and he's scoring less. Not many suitors for Gabby, I think. I think he'd want to stay and fight to get us promoted, being a Villa boy and all.

Benteke, Bent, maybe Holman will leave. Lichaj and Dunne will leave for free.

I dont think there is a club willing to take Given and Ireland off us, to much wage. N'zogbia, maybe if he keeps his form up. I think he will stay he is also on such a hefty wage noone will be willing to match that.

I guess most of the "kids" will stay, in reality theres just Weimann thats any good of them. Gabby will stay I think. Vlaar too maybe.

But hey, Gary Gardner is back next season....

I think Bent, Benteke and Weimann will all go (I really hope Weimann stays but the lad deserves better than us - what a player). Ireland, Zog, Given will all still be here as no one will pay them the same, and with the drop in money, we won't be able to go and buy anyone. I think Gabby will stay and we'll be wholly reliant on him to get us goals, as our other strikers will be Bowery and Delfouneso, the latter of which is not particularly setting the Championship alight at the mo.

Vlaar I think will stay as he seems to have a conscience and looks the sort of bloke with a bit of fight (I hope Weimann stays for the same reason). Guzan will have plenty of offers in the Premier League I imagine.

I think we'll struggle in the Championship, and I can see us lingering in the bottom half of that division for a while until we get rid of the wages of people like Ireland and Given, and can then maybe afford to make a push for promotion.

The 'Five Year Plan worked' brilliantly eh Randy? 

I'd really like to hang on to Weimann, Gabby, Delph, Westwood, Lowton, Guzan and ideally Vlaar.

Benteke is probably destined to leave regardless, and I don't think I could care less about what happens to any of the others.

I'd want to keep the majority who show some fight and get rid of the ones who don't seem to be bothered tbh.

I'd like to see us keep the core of younger players so they can gel somewhat (Clark, Baker, Lowton, Bennett, Delph, Bannan, Gardner, Westwood, Albrighton, Weimann, Bowery etc...) and get us back up if the inevitable happens.

Â