Error appears from trying to "like" comments

Daniel1Avfc

Question

When i try to like someones comment, it says something like 'error youve "liked" enough comments for one day' but then it let me like 2 comments in the space of about 2hours then popped up again (this was in the afternoon)... When you're a New Member you have a certain ammount of posts per 24hours and there is text above the reply box, to notify people when they are next aloud to comment. Could you be able to bring this method into play for the liking system? the error notification method is quite annoying as it doesn't inform you properly imo, does it recycle from every 24hours from 12am or what?

Surely it would be an improvement to the site having the count down system that i explained above? so people could have a certain ammount of likes per day, then be notified when they are next allowed to like posts again? or maybe forget notifications and give everyone unlimited likes per day?

(Would doing any of the above cost extra money? if so then i understand....)

I've been a reasonably prodigious liker of posts (what can I say, you're a likable lot) and had been finding the limit a bit constraining. I don't think I'm liking any fewer posts, but I haven't been hitting the limit? Has it been raised?

• Like 2

I've been a reasonably prodigious liker of posts (what can I say, you're a likable lot) and had been finding the limit a bit constraining. I don't think I'm liking any fewer posts, but I haven't been hitting the limit? Has it been raised?

Yes, thank you for all of those. I must say, I kinda feel pressured to "like" some of yours back. But you chat so much bum hole I'd be making a mockery of the function.

Have a "This" instead...

(winky thingy)

• Like 2

I've had trouble "liking" lately. Maybe a personal issue (with my computer, smartarses), but sometimes nothing happens when I hit the button. Anyone else?

Please start a new topic for a new issue and please read the notes at the top of this forum. Thanks.

Â