Seating

ForfarVillan

Sorry lads it's probably a topic that's been done to death over the years but the search function is bringing me no joy. Me and my mate are coming down from Dundee for the Southampton game and it's my first in a long time. Was just wondering what the best seats are at the more budget prices. K6 in the upper holte is a great price but it claims it's restricted view. Any help lads?

K6 isn't a restricted view - there are a fair few seats empty in that block each game so lots of different seats to try. I sit there regularly and think it is one of the best views in the stadium...

Yea it only appears to be the isle seats at the front, they're 24 quid as opposed to the rest of the section's 31 quid. Just wondered what the story is there. It gives you a warning of viewing restriction, probably just railings or something seeing as it's at the front

the only disapointing part of sitting in the holte end is having to sit opposite the hideous north stand :-) most seating areas in the upper holte is a great view imo

upper trinity is also a good spot, witton lane can be a little unsightly if youre unlucky enough to have a post in your view, which i was faced with last time i sat there, everyone there also looks at you like youre from another planet if you start singing along with the holte end

cant comment on the north stand as ive never sat there, apparently its a little quiet

I went for those budget seats in the upper Holte (I am scottish afr all) I it's only two seats at that price, it must be a little railing in the way or something. Not too bothered though, first live game for a long time. Don't know any other Villa fans so haven't been since my parents took me in 99 against Forest. My mate doesn't have an English team though and wants to see a premiership match, this may convert him ha. Cheers guys

Â