"Prepared" for Fulham, the best away trip

Archie

With the Italian contingent, we are laving for Fulham, that is always our favourite away trip.

That beautiful stadium with the superb Archibald Leitch (the same architect of VP) facade in red bricks, the Cottage itself, the tranquil streets around the ground, the unique location in the middle of Bishop Park and alongside the river, the nice pubs around Putney Bridge, the walk alongside the river Thames from the tube station to the away End, and the nice relationships with their decent, loyal, not glory-hunter fans; all these things make Fulham a beautiful day out.

latinlions1.jpg

latinlions2.jpg

img6544d.jpg

800px-Craven_Cottage_LH4736.jpg

img3219v.jpg

img3291nr.jpg

img3248z.jpg

img3245h.jpg

immagine4tx.png

• Like 1

The result and the game were very, very disappointed.

It was the first time that i watched the Villa at the stadium this season, and the team gave me the strong impression to be much weaker than I thought.

The defensive movements are quite ridiculous, the two CB are very inconstant alternating a good thing to a blunder, the full backs push but absolutely don't defend, and Holman must do an hard work to protect the right flanks where Lowton is always out of position against a still strong Riise.

Apart from this, the trip to Craven Cottage has been great as usual.

Not too many stadia are indicated with a sign amongst the trees.

immagine3t.png

The walk across Bishop park is an experience in the experience.

immagine4uh.png

immagine7y.png

immagine9ad.png

Nice to see the two sets of fans mixed with fair play.

immagine11y.png

Â