Ticket Details

chappy

Barclays Premier League

Saturday December 1 - 3pm

Loftus Road

Allocation: 1,700

Prices: £40-45 [adults], £35-40 [O65s and young adults], £17-20 [u16s], Free [u8s who must be accompanied by adult]

Wheelchair tickets: three spaces - available by calling Consumer Sales on 0800 612 0970.

Friday October 19: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least three Premier League away fixtures in the 2012-13 or 2011-12 season*

Thursday October 25: On sale to 2012-13 season card holders who attended at least one Premier League away fixture in the 2012-13 or 2011-12 season*

Thursday November 8: On sale to season card holders for the 2012-13 season*

Monday November 19: On sale to supporters who have away booking history in the 2012-13 or 2011-12 seasons*

Friday November 23: On sale to supporters who have a booking history*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history.

http://www.avfc.co.u...2952700,00.html

• 3 weeks later...

Well originally they said we had upper and lower tier, but with an allocation of 1,700. Then they changed it to just upper tier.

I guess if people keep ringing up the club might say well there are more people interested and we'll phone QPR and ask for the full allocation of 2,500 or something. Not sure why they didn't take that in the first place.

Hopefully they haven't started selling that lower tier to QPR fans.

Sold out

I was told they were sold out but then phoned the ticket office and they said they have some restricted tickets left and a couple of regular but they're not getting an extra allocation apparently. Shame as with a 3k strong away following would help the team a lot -we'd take the whole stand -although i'm sure the ticket pricing and start of Christmas month could make it difficult to sell an extra allocation.

Im worried now because the Villa sight conned me into restricted view seats...

It originally said Upper and Lower tier, so i went for lower because i thought hey might see myself of telly.

Then they swindled me and have now stuck in restricted view seats. Vexed!

Im worried now because the Villa sight conned me into restricted view seats...

It originally said Upper and Lower tier, so i went for lower because i thought hey might see myself of telly.

Then they swindled me and have now stuck in restricted view seats. Vexed!

I went last year mate and had a restricted ticket - its not bad at all - think its because the away end is virtually on top of the pitch and is so close that you have to stand to see behind the goal - but everyone is always standing anyway. There's no pillars in the way or anything but the clubs have to put 'restricted' to ensure that they've covered for 5 year old kids too. Its perfectly fine from what I remember mate

I went last year mate and had a restricted ticket - its not bad at all - think its because the away end is virtually on top of the pitch and is so close that you have to stand to see behind the goal - but everyone is always standing anyway. There's no pillars in the way or anything but the clubs have to put 'restricted' to ensure that they've covered for 5 year old kids too. Its perfectly fine from what I remember mate

Thats a relief :)

Have we got both tiers or just the upper? I got my two on Monday but they haven't arrived yet.

Looks like we only have the upper tier with an allocation of about 1700. Sounds pretty shit, I think we would have sold out upper and lower. Villa obviously thought otherwise.

Â