Bodymoor Heath

Ulver

That's Thursday last week, Friday last week and now today they haven't been training. Maybe there's a good reason for it, but when we have 1 point from 3 games I think they should be training more

Pardew reckoned that they won't come up against many teams that work as hard as Villa, so the training must be working ........ On topic I remember regularly wandering round BMH when you you could poke around wherever you pleased. Happy chaotic days with b*gger all security.

i love how people 0 football experience can comment when our players should be training.

Maybe because they put a good shift in yesterday, he gave them all the day off.

zero football experience? you are quite right, i have no experience of football at all, what is it? what do you do with one? is it a type of cheese?

on topic...my point was that it seems odd to me that they don't appear to be at training very much during the week. I assume they are doing other things though, but what i'm not sure. i trust lambert however that we will come good.

That's Thursday last week, Friday last week and now today they haven't been training. Maybe there's a good reason for it, but when we have 1 point from 3 games I think they should be training more

Pardew reckoned that they won't come up against many teams that work as hard as Villa, so the training must be working ........ On topic I remember regularly wandering round BMH when you you could poke around wherever you pleased. Happy chaotic days with b*gger all security.

Haha yeah I remember those times too. I spent the whole day there with my Dad when I was a kid once, going all over the place with nothing more than a friendly nod from the staff :)

Haha yeah I remember those times too. I spent the whole day there with my Dad when I was a kid once, going all over the place with nothing more than a friendly nod from the staff :)

It used to be a really good day out. One of the times I went as a kid I watched a bit of training in the distance had a wonder over to the clubhouse, Doug Ellis arrived in his car and got his autograph, then round the corner Spink was chatting to Withe (I didn't know who he was :oops: ) Then I got of autographs and pictures with all the players as they headed into the club house.

I remember going up late 70's as a kid and just wondering up to a pitch and watching the first team vs Reserves in a full scale practice match. I remember they'd brought in a proper ref and linesman.

Then at the end I got Rimmer's autograph.

I remember going up late 70's as a kid and just wondering up to a pitch and watching the first team vs Reserves in a full scale practice match. I remember they'd brought in a proper ref and linesman.

Then at the end I got Rimmer's autograph.

That sounds brilliant!

Â