Cool stuff for a baby boy

TrentVilla

I'd be selfish.

Buy them a really nice stuffed toy or something. Something that will last and they'll end up keeping for ages.

Might not work, but you might end up with the kid having this toy for years and years, and it'll always be the toy that uncle Trent gave them.

I've got a stuffed panda that i got for my first Christmas (I was 10 days old). Obviously I don't do anything with it apart from keep it in a box. But I'll never throw it away because I've had it for nearly 27 years now. And I'll awalys remember who gave it to me, even though I obviously had no idea what was going on at the time.

The people suggesting practical stuff are probably mor esensible, but thoguht I'd throw out an alternative suggestion.

In ear thermometer aside we found this

HC26_1.jpg the most useful bit of kit for Princess E's room. She's nearly 2 and we still use it.

Other useful stuff are the travel sleeping bags (Google Grobag) and a Bumbo - for when sprog is a bit bigger. THE best chair/thing we found once Princess E could hold her own head.

A really massive cuddly rabbit, half as big as a room, so big it won't go through the loft hatch or into a wheelie bin!

...seriously, if you're going to buy a stuffed toy, make it small enough for the baby to hold (once they are a few months old). Both of my boys latched onto small stuffed bears 8 inches tall maximum.

Â