andykeenan

Peterborough United v Villa

Pre-Season Friendly

Wednesday August 1 - 7.45pm

London Road Stadium

Ticket Allocation: 591

Prices: £15 [adults], £5 [u16s]

Wednesday July 4: On sale to 2012/13 season card holders*

Wednesday July 11: On sale to supporters who attended at least one Premier League away fixture in the 2011-2012 season *

Tuesday July 17: On sale to supporters who attended at least one Premier League fixture in the 2011-2012 season*

*Strictly one ticket per client reference - remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history

Buy Info: hotline 0800 6120970, in person Villa Village or New Street

• 2 weeks later...

That can only be seats as the Moys End terraces hold several thousand. They are supposed to be redoing the away end next season but the POSH website suggests it is open to away fans for the Villa game.

Never bothered with tickets for this one - just turn up and pay on the day - there will be no problems getting in.

• 2 weeks later...

I phone last Saturday and the guy said there are still plenty tickets left. Still not sold out now i think.

Official travel is £15 if anyone wants to know.

Villa fans will be in Moys End which is the stand where tv cameras are. London Road terrace will be open if demand is high

Got my ticket so this is how i know

My ticket says Moy's End, which is the away half of the 'Main North Stand'...? Block B, I think that's the upper bit by the looks. The end opposite the 'London Road Terrace' is greyed out

Yeah, on the back of my ticket the one end behind the goal is greyed out. On my ticket it says "B Block 2" So i take it i'm in the upper tier.

Yeah, on the back of my ticket the one end behind the goal is greyed out. On my ticket it says "B Block 2" So i take it i'm in the upper tier.

Aw I'm in B Block 1.

VT'ers in Prisoner Cell Block B

Yippey aye ay Yippey aye ohh...

We've not sold out and we only had 591 tickets? Going to be a quiet night tomorrow then!

if you naively trust what the avfc ticket page tells you, then yeah.

they were still listing our allocation for forest as an initial allocation of 1,010 yesterday despite the fact we'd sold over 3000 tickets, and today sold out of an allocation of 3500.

no chance we'll have only sold 500 odd tickets for this one.

The ticket office has always told me how many tickets have been sold and how many are left (to a rough estimate anyway) I just havent asked how many they have sold for the peterborough game. i've only asked about the norwich game

Where did you hear that? The ticket office always refuse to give me numbers on tickets sold.

where did i hear what?

1,010 for forest was listed on the o/s, 3500 have been sold according to forest's twitter account.

i don't know how many we've sold for this game but if previous pre-seasons are anything to go by - and indeed our friendlies so far this summer - then i think it's pretty obvious that we won't have failed to sell the mere 591 allocation.

Just been down to the ticket/box office in Peterborough and they are adamant that you will be able to access the away block seats tonight but you will need to pay cash on the door - plenty of seats, no need to advance book, just pay on the door.

Where did you hear that? The ticket office always refuse to give me numbers on tickets sold.

where did i hear what?

1,010 for forest was listed on the o/s, 3500 have been sold according to forest's twitter account.

i don't know how many we've sold for this game but if previous pre-seasons are anything to go by - and indeed our friendlies so far this summer - then i think it's pretty obvious that we won't have failed to sell the mere 591 allocation.

No where near 500 people went tonight. More like 200-300.

Â