Management games

PussEKatt

Can anyone recomend some good management games ?

Sports management or war.Older games or new ones.

I have Football Manager 2009,2010,2011 and 2012 and I also have Making History,Axis and Allies and the Civilization games.

If you're on facebook you could try out Airline Manager. That absorbed plenty of my time when I was into it. It's better than it sounds.

I'll think about that one,I tried Kennedy Approach on the old C64 and that game was very good but I did try an airline manager game once ( cant think of the name ) but I did'nt like it.You had to do the whole lot,build hangers,runways,maintenance sheds etc etc etc

No no, you don't maintain the airports, just your own planes :) Keep them in the air, organise the routes you want them to take depending on the range of the plane. Buy new planes etc. I haven't played it in a while so no doubt it has grown.

How about Total War 2 (shogun) - that's meant to be unreal!

Or Civ 3/4/5??

Command and Conquer? - New one coming out soon using the Frostbite 2 engine, the same one as BF3 is using now! Should be good.

How about Total War 2 (shogun) - that's meant to be unreal!

Or Civ 3/4/5??

Command and Conquer? - New one coming out soon using the Frostbite 2 engine, the same one as BF3 is using now! Should be good.

I have Civ 1/2/3/4 but I won't buy 5 cause I am against the principle of steam C (check the steam thread )

I forgot about C and C though.

Will definately get that when it comes out over here

I have the first Shogun, but I can't get my head around those Japaneese units. I have Rome TW and expansions and Medieval and expansions. they are great games.I did'nt get Empire TW or Napoleon TW for the steam issue.

in termd of football management ive always found the LMA series to be the best.

in terms of war management, i always really liked empire earth, age of empires 3, age of mythology (titan expansion or not its still great, some sweet online play too) i would reccomend any of these 3 they are all fantastic

In my opinion The Movies was quite a good PC management game

in termd of football management ive always found the LMA series to be the best

Hey man you crazy

I did like that one LMA game where you could put in a cheat code to make all of your players +90% skill or whatever it was, so you won pretty much every match. But then the save would take up a WHOLE PS1 memory card! Or 14/15 slots. Or something. It was a lot, anyway.

in terms of war management, i always really liked empire earth, age of empires 3, age of mythology (titan expansion or not its still great, some sweet online play too) i would reccomend any of these 3 they are all fantastic

I have all those,I dont like Age Of Mithology but out of that type of game I liked Rise Of Nations the best.Great game with good mods,check it out if you can

I have all those,I dont like Age Of Mithology but out of that type of game I liked Rise Of Nations the best.Great game with good mods,check it out if you can

wierdly never heard of it, but if you have all of those games, i trust your judgement!

will definatly be checking it out.

is it oldschool style war game?

wierdly never heard of it, but if you have all of those games, i trust your judgement!

will definatly be checking it out.

is it oldschool style war game?

It takes Empire Earth to the next level and there is an expansion "Thrones and Patriots"

Â