Bundle Deals

omariqy

Looks to be the cheapest on HUKD,tbh there aren't many deals that get past them. But it is only a good deal if you will watch/ play what is included.

I'm not sure if it's still on, but there was an absolutely obscene bundle deal at Gamestation last week.

PS3 320gb

Assassins Creed Revelations

Battlefield 3

Fifa 12

Need for Speed: The Run

Batman Arkham City

Deus Ex

Resistance 3

And Ferrari Challenge

£299. If that's still on, it'd be hard to touch imo.

Ha, it was/is a good deal, and wasn't advertised at all.

360... er... best deal(s) I know of for 360 are

250gb Xbox S

Forza 4

Fifa

3 months Gold

Media Remote

£199.99

or

320GB CoD Special edition w/2 CoD special edition controllers and MW3

Forza 4

Battlefield 3

£239.99

Something along those lines. The first one has been really popular. The second is a great deal considering on release a month ago that was more than that without the extra games.

Uncharted 3 is a very pretty very polished action game, a bit like 'Indiana Jones-the game' if you get me. Gets quite hard in some places and relies a lot on big action set pieces.

Gran Turismo 5 is the latest version of the famous driving sim, very pretty, very dry to play.

Battlefield 3 is a very pretty FPS, very short single player that rips off CoD all the way through, multi player is defined by quite big open maps, lots of vehicles and a necessity for team work to achieve goals - can be great if you get into it, most people prefer the simpler, more basic, CoD style.

FIFA 12 is football.

It's not a bad deal, equally it's not the best I've ever seen. Uncharted is great if you live 3rd person action spectacles, FIFA is ubiquitous, Battlefield can be superb if you like it, and Gran Turismo is the best sim style racer on the Ps3 but equally it's not really very exciting any more.

thanks ofr the info mate. i been looking online and i cant find anything nearly as good as this.

most offer you the console and one game with karate kid for about £250, your getting four games and a blu ray with this deal seems like your saving like £100+

the question is wait until janaury where there might be a better deal?

Yep, thats the Gamestation deal I mentioned above.

I've no idea if it's still on, and it was not advertised at all (I only knew about it because of a commercial update sent around work mentioning it being on), so the best thing I guess you could do is pop into a couple of local stores and ask if it's still on. Or ring up and see if they can patch you on to a few stores in your area.

It really is a great deal though. The oldest game there (asides from the Ferrari download) is from the end of August.

HMV are doing a similar one.

HMV

320gb PS3 Uncharted Bundle (includes Uncharted 3 and Faster blu-ray)

Batman Arkham City

Battlefield 3

Fifa 12

Need for Speed the Run

Saints Row 3

Driver San Francisco

£299.99.

I think the Gamestation one is slightly better, but I am biased ;). Depends which game selection takes your fancy I guess.

I think the Gamestation and HMV deals represent better value if you want a few really great (and quite new) titles to be cracking on, and Need for Speed... For the extra £40, you're getting some top games.

But if the Argos one takes your fancy, it's definitely not a bad deal. The only thing that, if it were me buying, would have me slightly off put is that GT5 seems likes it's been chucked in to make up the numbers, along with the Blu-ray. It's a year old now and common thought on it was, impressive as it was, it's feeling a bit tired. I'd have wanted another newer title.

But that's me. If you fancy everything in it it's a decent deal at that price, I can't think of any bundles similar at similar money that beat it.

Nice one. Enjoy.

that £300 deal with faster and the new batman is very appealing too!

do you think there will be deals like this come janaury? would prefer to wait until then once xmas is over

Bundle deals will still be about, they may not be quite so appealing - the big 7/8 game ones won't be about, 2/3/4 game bundles will be.

Most of deals are based on the companies having a shitload of stock of those titles. They have a 'hard bundle' which is a console bundle that Sony have shipped to them, and then they've added in titles released in the last few months they got delivered a horrendous amount of, so FIFA, NFS, Batman... it's shifting stock mostly. I know the Game/Gamestation big bundle is also a reaction to HMVs big bundle.

Because they're based on hard bundles if the stock still hangs about you'll probably still be able to pick up a bundle with, for example, Uncharted 3 and Faster along with something like FIFA and maybe Battlefield post Christmas.

ah that makes sense, may be even cheaper come janaury then

i just want a good bundle deal with batman and fifa 12 really rest of other games are not really games i would play although it is value for money. I would prefer to pay around the £200-£250 mark.

is there much difference from the 160gb to 320gb?

Â