New Ground - New Boozers!

philgetaway

Planning to drink around Shepherds Bush Green.

The Walkabout is the 'official' away pub. O'Neill's as well as the Central Bar are others. The first 2 are about 10/15 mins walk from the ground (not sure where Central Bar is). There's also a Weatherspoons upstairs in the shopping complex directly opposite Shepherds Bush station but when I've been there before (not going to a game) it's been rammed with QPR fans.

If you're travelling from Euston it's easiest to get off at Shepherds Bush station rather than Shepherds Bush Market and it's just a short walk across the green to Walkabout etc. Wood Lane and White City are nearer to the ground if you're going directly there.

From the horses mouth..... I'm actually in the walkabout in shepherds bush now! was in area so thought I'd give all my fellow villa fans the verdict.

Directions turn right immediately when coming out of shepherds bush station and follow road around you will see shepherds bush green directly in front of you. Walk straight across the grass the walkabout is at the opposites end of the green approx 6 minute walk from station.

12 football screens showing sky sports, pub will be open early as rugby on but only think they will serve alcohol from 12:00 but this could change. Beer standard price for London £3.50 a pint carling, fosters, Stella on tap approx 10/15 minute walk to ground.

Typical walkabout pub really but decent sized boozer with plenty of pumps so should be relatively easy to get served.

I'll certainly be in here just before midday so see the rest of you when you arrive!!!

I spend a lot of time working and staying over in Shep Bush

Some good boozers around but stay out of the British Queen on Uxbridge Rd, its their Hooligan pub.

Personally i like 'The Green Room' ( not to be mixed up with 'The Green' ) on Goldhalk Road, but never been there on match day , but i'll be heading there tomorrow.

Â