Tubes

GeorgeVilla82

Just checked the Transport for London website, and there is engineering work on the District and Hammersmith & City tube lines on Saturday 16th, which means that getting to the game by tube is going to be a nightmare for those planning to travel that way.

Replacement buses are being put on, but I imagine that they'll be packed.

You might want to get a tube/ train to Stratford and walk from there (about 20/30 minutes, I reckon), or get the 104 bus.

Just checked the Transport for London website, and there is engineering work on the District and Hammersmith & City tube lines on Saturday 16th, which means that getting to the game by tube is going to be a nightmare for those planning to travel that way.

Replacement buses are being put on, but I imagine that they'll be packed.

You might want to get a tube/ train to Stratford and walk from there (about 20/30 minutes, I reckon), or get the 104 bus.

Cheers mate that's helpful. Was going to do a train/tube combo but might go on the coach now :thumb:

There's a train from St Pancras (right next door to Kings Cross) which goes to Stratford International in about 6 minutes, every 12 minutes or so. Go to TfL journey planner which will show you all London Overground (local) trains, tubes and buses, or National Rail to see all trains (but no tubes/ buses).

It seems like there's replacement buses running from Stratford bus station (stop D) to Upton Park, or you can get the 104. Good luck - I live in Hertfordshire so not such a mission, but still really annoying.

^^ haha

thanks for the advice mate. going to it from nottingham so looks like it's going to be a mish mash of train/tube/bus/walk. nightmare.

Get an early morning train to New Street, Matt, and I'll pick you up from there.

This may help some. Be warned I have not checked if theres any problems with the transport system but if you can get to Canning town (Jubilee or DLR) you can catch a 115 bus from there straight to the ground or "The Central". Its about !0 to 15 mins

this is some advice from a kind West Ham fan on their forum: get the tube to Canning Town (Jubilee line) and then get the 5, 115 or 330 bus from bus stop F at Canning Town Station towards The Boleyn

Â