What can we do????

gillett7

I'm thinking of getting some claret n blue balloons on Thursday then at the game handing them out. When should they be released? As the Villa players come over/out the tunnel?

Definately when the teams come out.

I'm thinking of getting some claret n blue balloons on Thursday then at the game handing them out. When should they be released? As the Villa players come over/out the tunnel?

Definately when the teams come out.

Excellent idea!

If I can find some, I'll try and buy some to hand out too, maloney.

That'll be awesome when the players come out of the tunnel!

Can't really do much more than we've done all season. Our away support has been superb and we have deserved far better than the poor results and numerous gutless tripe served up under Houllier. I'll be fully behind the boys on Saturday again and if we ( the fans ) have anything to do with it we'll come back with the 3 points. Another defeat and come full time Houllier will again be getting dogs abuse.

Can't really do much more than we've done all season. Our away support has been superb and we have deserved far better than the poor results and numerous gutless tripe served up under Houllier. I'll be fully behind the boys on Saturday again and if we ( the fans ) have anything to do with it we'll come back with the 3 points. Another defeat and come full time Houllier will again be getting dogs abuse.

I just hope the anti-Houllier chants are left until full-time this time around.

If we turn on the team/ manager before the game starts, or mid-game, then I can see us losing - no matter how we set out to play.

I just hope the anti-Houllier chants are left until full-time this time around.

If we turn on the team/ manager before the game starts, or mid-game, then I can see us losing - no matter how we set out to play.

If we are still in the game putting the effort in then I am 100% certain the fans will back the players for the full 90 minutes as they have done for most of the season. If however we have a repeat of say the Man City gutless tripe where the game was lost just after half time then there is obviously going to be some negative reaction during the game. Its down to the manager and players to ensure that doesn't happen though.

Â