What Does A Guy Do?

Xann

Well?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Cowell's freakshow etc on gogglebox?
    • Dubious public house?
    • Top myself now?

Take your lady to the pub with you :-) She can record tv!

Of course she was invited.

Her response -

"What? A shit pub in Mitcham? With karaoke? No thanks."

My girlfriend also has teeth (See reviews).

:)

December is an expensive month, what can I say?

Got other nights and presents to pay for.

As for karaoke, I'm not a fan, but will indulge friends if that's what they want to do. Been to two karaoke nights in 2010, one for a 30th and one on a stag night, both were entertaining.

Oh aye - though obviously it depends on who you're with and what you've necked.

On the stag night everybody seemed to be in bands, so the standard was pretty high. There was one guy I didn't know, he turned out to be classically trained. His 'New York, New York' was amazing. His swinging delivery was on the money, and quite unexpected from someone more familiar with the 'Hallelujah Chorus'. Jaws dropped and the whole place stopped to listen. Even the bar staff were transfixed, that can't happen too often.

The birthday was also quite fun. Getting ripped on sake at the karaoke bar, then back to a friend's place to thrash the lads at Mario Kart and the girls at Twister.

It could have gone either way last night. My friend mixes with some 'interesting' people. He has a large extended family which includes the great & good as well as less savoury characters. They include: a world renowned yoga teacher, one of the area's foremost businesswomen, a prostitute and a convicted gun toting cocaine dealer.

Some of the shit that goes down with that family... :shock: :winkold:

Â