Scientific Experiment #7

IainG

DOL...  

65 members have voted

1. 1. DOL...

• In!
    • Out!

SiD - at least if you are trying to be funny get the spelling correct :-)

"This Is the day i created a mirical and convinced a Dol fan that Deschamps could replace there hero, "

and why am I a Dol fan?

You're wrong, some people have been changing their vote game by game.

Like who?

Ali :winkold:

depends which way the wind is blowing as to whether DOL's great or cr*p.

for me, a 1-0 win over Pompey at home changes nothing. Like DDID, i'd say he was still very much on trial.

In for me. If he was such a bad manager how come the poor results from the start of the season have improved?

Oh my god after all this time are you telling the board that your not a David O'leary fan and you have been arguing with members of this board about his abilitys to take us forward for nothing?, Well i never knew Dratly :oops: ,

And lol whatever you say the evidence is there Dratly just like it was for your friend last night :D

You see SiD - again if you removed your black and white only viewpoints you would see thats not exactly what I or many others have been saying now is it? Getting rid of the manager and the bigger picture maybe a slight clue.

Secondly I see the curse of the smileys is back in every one of your posts. Have you got your finger permanently pressed on the ( key again.

Next, your last sentence is just jibberish, at least try and make it clear.

Lastly, I think I'm right in saying there is a VT policy about sigs that you may want to look at, especially when it "quotes" people totally out of context and has a million and 1 spelling mistakes in it.

:-) - just for you

I'm talking about evidence in 'The sun' thread concerning Ali's statement!, Jeez keep up old boy!!, And YES you did agree that Dechamps is a better manager than Dol and he could replace him because he's a free agent, As i said before the evidence is in my sig and it's not "out of context" because the thread is around for you to prove otherwise, And whats with this "Black and white" drivel your comming out with now Dratly?, Don't tell me your accusing me of "showing the race card again" lol,

And As for the smilieys, As i said you only resort to that in a state of idleness when your losing the debate so as always i'll act like the adult and digress that sweeping statement,

And by the way your sig is spot on!!, At least thats one thing we agree on,

Lastly, I think I'm right in saying there is a VT policy about sigs that you may want to look at, especially when it "quotes" people totally out of context and has a million and 1 spelling mistakes in it.

Right ballpark.

SiD, get rid of it please. That's all of it, not just the quote.

SiD - I think you have been sniffing Tipex again

What the hell are you on about? I may well have said that little french bloke was a good manager and free, but did I really say he should be put in charge of Villa instead of DOL now? Did I say he was a better manager than DOL? I dont know because he's never managed in the premiership and its interesting that he's still not in a job.

The black and white "drivel" as you put it, is that you seem to select certain quotes and want to catgorise people into camps that can only be either pro-DOL or anti-DOL. Now for the sake of sanity for all, there is a bigger picture that makes that into areas of grey? Its quite a well know phrase that shouldn't take you too long to find. Why you mentioned race is beyond me?

Lastly the smileys, you do have a good habit of putting them in every post as if to try and justify your rantings in some way, your first name isnt Carol is it?

As for my sig, as you dont know me or the circumstances behind that, I'm glad you agree with what is says

Lastly the smileys, you do have a good habit of putting them in every post as if to try and justify your rantings in some way, your first name isnt Carol is it?

Vorderman? Thatcher?

Oh, I get it ....... Carol :) y

SiD - I think you have been sniffing Tipex again

What the hell are you on about? I may well have said that little french bloke was a good manager and free, but did I really say he should be put in charge of Villa instead of DOL now? Did I say he was a better manager than DOL? I dont know because he's never managed in the premiership and its interesting that he's still not in a job.

The black and white "drivel" as you put it, is that you seem to select certain quotes and want to catgorise people into camps that can only be either pro-DOL or anti-DOL. Now for the sake of sanity for all, there is a bigger picture that makes that into areas of grey? Its quite a well know phrase that shouldn't take you too long to find. Why you mentioned race is beyond me?

As for my sig, as you dont know me or the circumstances behind that, I'm glad you agree with what is says

Well "asking for quotes" seems to be the flavour of the month for you right now Dratly so i thought i'd provide a big one for everyone to see that your inconsistant with the statements you spout, You did indeed agree with me that Deschamps was the better manager (which he clearly is) and that he'd be a good option because of his availability!!, Your words not mine,

As for the Black and white viewpoint you kept going on about!!, I thought seeing as you were accusing me of playing the race card last week maybe you were up to your old tricks again? lol,

And as for your sig, I don't need to know the "circumstances behind it".. i just agree with the first part!!, Again your words!! not mine, [que smiley]

SiD - e can you point out where I have been inconsistent with what I have said? Deschamps the better manager is a strange one to say because I could also say that Wenger and Fergie were also better managers, so what exactly are you trying to say. Have I said get rid of DOL now and replace him with the little French bloke which you seem to be making out? No. Have I said that now is not the right time to replace DOL, yes. So what exactly is wrong with that? Also as I have said before circumstances change and with that comes differing views, you know black and white / grey etc.

What the hell are you on about with the race statements again? Old tricks? Honestly Carol you really know how to confuse a bloke.

Lastly the sig comment, again do you know me or the circumstances behind it? Whats my words not yours exactly?

SiD entertaining you are for sure, but why I dont know.

This isn't meant to be watertight, it's just a general idea of how things change over time.

And yes, it does change enough to be worthwhile.

You don't need to discuss anything in these threads if you don't want to, all I'm asking for is a vote.

SiD - e can you point out where I have been inconsistent with what I have said? Deschamps the better manager is a strange one to say because I could also say that Wenger and Fergie were also better managers, so what exactly are you trying to say. Have I said get rid of DOL now and replace him with the little French bloke which you seem to be making out? No. Have I said that now is not the right time to replace DOL, yes. So what exactly is wrong with that? Also as I have said before circumstances change and with that comes differing views, you know black and white / grey etc.

What the hell are you on about with the race statements again? Old tricks? Honestly Carol you really know how to confuse a bloke.

Lastly the sig comment, again do you know me or the circumstances behind it? Whats my words not yours exactly?

SiD entertaining you are for sure, but why I dont know.

Jeez old boy i'm talking about the Djemba thread where all and sundry accused me of "throwing the race card around" thats what i was talking about Dratly,

And if one second you agree that another manager is in fact better than Dol and then switch and act like Dol is the best thing since sliced bread isn't that inconsistant?, I mean fair enough you've certainly changed your view but i caught you in a moment of weakness and i'm very proud of it sir!! :P,

And again i stress!!, I DON'T CARE WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES ABOUT YOUR SIG IS, I just wholeheartedly agree with YOU on the first lines!!.. thats all Dratly, Stop getting emotional about it!! [que smiley],

And yes Drat i agree with you that i'm entertaining here!!, It's just a pity the mods don't see it that way :oops: ,

So all and sundry accused you of the race card and now you say I am because I mention black and white in a thread? Blimey SiD you have got some serious problems if thats the way you think.

SiD as for DOL, I never say that DOL is the best thing like sliced bread though. I dont agree we should sack him now and I dont think he's as bad as you and others make out. Where is the problem with that? You know you can have a situation where someone is neither the best or the worst you know. Its not a moment of weakness at all or you have caught me at anything. You are now starting to scare me

So all and sundry accused you of the race card and now you say I am because I mention black and white in a thread? Blimey SiD you have got some serious problems if thats the way you think.

SiD as for DOL, I never say that DOL is the best thing like sliced bread though. I dont agree we should sack him now and I dont think he's as bad as you and others make out. Where is the problem with that? You know you can have a situation where someone is neither the best or the worst you know. Its not a moment of weakness at all or you have caught me at anything. You are now starting to scare me

Drat, You brought up this whole "black and white view point" not me, And never the less i was joking in my reply about it as the lol suggested, So lighten up,

As for Dol, The way you talk about him and ridicule people for wanting him out does suggest you think he's the best thing we could ever have Drat!!, And to be honest i haven't seen anything to suggest i wasn't right in that statement but if you deny it then fair enough,

And what i meant in 'moment of weakness' is that you for once left the usual "Dol in" talk and talked about a possible option to Dol leaving!!. Thats what i was talking about,

Â