Social

ChrisNichollsToe

Dunno about pubs round the ground - used to go on a coach that stopped off in some random place north of London.

Going on the train rather than the coach for this one, but i have heard there is a tube strike or some engineering works scheduled for Saturday, has anyone heard similar?

this is more for getting around after the game as we're stopping down London til the last train back to town

what you could do is go to a pub near finsbury park or manor house, get on the piss , then get the tube to seven sisters its not far down the tube line and you can also avoid any hassle with spurs fans by stayin in the arsenal area, there's never too many gooners around except for in the 12 pins or in the arsenal tavern etc.... I know a good boozer near manor house station, let me know wat u lot are plannin to do . if i cant get a ticket i'll still head to a boozer for a few b4 the game

Dunno about pubs round the ground - used to go on a coach that stopped off in some random place north of London.

Going on the train rather than the coach for this one, but i have heard there is a tube strike or some engineering works scheduled for Saturday, has anyone heard similar?

this is more for getting around after the game as we're stopping down London til the last train back to town

Were doing the train to Euston aswell. Engineering works are scheduled for the Northern line from there, so we are walking to Euston Square to catch another train to Liverpool street, then the tube to White heart lane.

So see you in a couple of monthes :shock:

Went to the club, and found it very warm and friendly. Recommend it for future fixtures.

And a word of thanks to the guys from Halesowen whom helped us out with a lift back. Cheers guys :cheers:

Yeah you got that right about it being warm - it was absolutely boiling because everyone was sitting down for a meal. It was like a school canteen.

Hardly any Villa either, easily one of the worst pre-match venues i've been to.

Â