Boxing: Haye vs Harrison

TheWalletInspector

Will you pay £14.99 to watch this?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay £14.99 to watch this?

• Yes
    • No

“As a boxing fan, I hate the fight, because Audley has not boxed anyone in the top 20, but I know that maybe David didn’t deserve a shot at Valuev,” Booth said. “Within Britain it will be a fight that people would love to see, but [Haye] will receive a lot of criticism worldwide. He will be called a coward for not facing the Klitschkos and his credibility will be shot to pieces.

**** paying for that, it'll be over in the first round.

I think the latest Wlad Klitschko debacle is free at the weekend at least, should be good for a laugh anyway. It'll be like gay come dancing with the occasional left jab thrown in, and Sam Peter will probably shake his taters from time to time to keep everyone awake.

I think the latest Wlad Klitschko debacle is free at the weekend at least, should be good for a laugh anyway. It'll be like gay come dancing with the occasional left jab thrown in, and Sam Peter will probably shake his taters from time to time to keep everyone awake.

God knows why Sky have bothered paying for that. If it's meant to build up a Haye fight then I don't see how boring anyone who watches it to death is going to work. How about showing a half decent fight like Lopez-Marquez, shit, I'd rather watch Limond-Morales than that crap.

I assume the people involved in promoting the fight are currently scouring the internet looking at various boxing forums to see what the interest (or lack thereof) is in this bout. Assuming a lot of people are saying they would watch it, but are not shelling out £15 for a PPV, do you think there will be a staged tear up at the press conference and some fruity comments from both fighters Twitter accounts?

God knows why Sky have bothered paying for that. If it's meant to build up a Haye fight then I don't see how boring anyone who watches it to death is going to work. How about showing a half decent fight like Lopez-Marquez, shit, I'd rather watch Limond-Morales than that crap.

They're paying for it because Peter decked glass Wlad 3 times in the first fight they had. Also because it's probably cheap. Can't see this fight ending well for Peter, he hasn't looked good to me since the last Wlad fight, and he didn't look particularly good before and during that to be honest.

I assume the people involved in promoting the fight are currently scouring the internet looking at various boxing forums to see what the interest (or lack thereof) is in this bout. Assuming a lot of people are saying they would watch it, but are not shelling out £15 for a PPV, do you think there will be a staged tear up at the press conference and some fruity comments from both fighters Twitter accounts?

Highly likely yeah, but they ain't fooling anyone with this. It's one of the worst HW title fight match ups I can remember. Vitaly V Sosnowski wasn't much better, and Vitaly V Briggs will be as bad too.

The whole HW division sucks rats cocks at the moment if truth be told. I was hoping Haye would inject some excitement into it, turns out to have been in vain.

They're paying for it because Peter decked glass Wlad 3 times in the first fight they had. Also because it's probably cheap. Can't see this fight ending well for Peter, he hasn't looked good to me since the last Wlad fight, and he didn't look particularly good before and during that to be honest.

That was 5 years ago as well. I'm still praying that he comes out of it screaming "WHO NEXT?!" though :)

Haha, just seen on the advert they described the first fight as "a classic". That's a bit far.

I wouldn't pay a fiver to see it, I might watch a free stream but that's it. Harrison has got to be the most frustrating fighter to watch, god knows what's going on in his head when he's fighting. I don't know how much he's getting paid for this, but whatever it is it's too much.

Haha, just seen on the advert they described the first fight as "a classic".

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Klitschko doesn't do classics, he does jab and grab snoozefests....that's what this will be too, just like the first fight - unless Peter has lost his punch resistance that he had first time they met. That tends to happen with HW's that have had a few beatings.

Be nice if he lands on that china though, I'd be on ESB for 12 hours straight :)

Â