Boxing: Haye vs Harrison

TheWalletInspector

Will you pay £14.99 to watch this?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay £14.99 to watch this?

• Yes
    • No

i really dont know haye is thinking, he's not going to get the crowds or foriegn audiences, he wont get anyone serious to sit up and take notice and if he doesnt destroy him then he'll be criticised, god help him if he loses

the undercard is going to have to be shit hot

depends, if the tv revenue is looking poor do they then start over pricing tickets on the door? if you arent willing to pay £15 to watch it on tv would you pay £40+ to watch it in the MEN?

Because it's an evening out, isn't it?

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Klitschko doesn't do classics, he does jab and grab snoozefests....that's what this will be too, just like the first fight - unless Peter has lost his punch resistance that he had first time they met. That tends to happen with HW's that have had a few beatings.

Be nice if he lands on that china though, I'd be on ESB for 12 hours straight :)

Wouldn't surprise me if he has lost a bit. What would be better than the win itself would be the excuses that would follow. :lol:

I'm pretty sure they will be able to sell the MEN arena out.

I don't doubt that but PPV is where the money is at.

Ill pay for it, but there will probably be four or five of my mates round aswell who will supply the beer and grub for the night so i haven't got any problems with that.

I cant stand Audley Harrison, and this fight is just about the revenue its going to bring in. Whats the betting Harrison gets destroyed, and then in his interview afterwards at ringside he says 'Ill be back, you haven't seen the best Audley Harrison yet, the best is yet to come', like he always does..

I cant stand Audley Harrison, and this fight is just about the revenue its going to bring in. Whats the betting Harrison gets destroyed, and then in his interview afterwards at ringside he says 'Ill be back, you haven't seen the best Audley Harrison yet, the best is yet to come', like he always does..

:lol:

I suppose this will be shortly after he finishes kissing his old mate David's arse.

Ill pay for it, but there will probably be four or five of my mates round aswell who will supply the beer and grub for the night so i haven't got any problems with that.

'You haven't seen the best of Audley yet' will probably be his epitaph. He'll get murdered still carry on, probably.

Just realised the UFC from Germany is on that night, free on ESPN, so no chance ill watch the haye fight now!

Well then i wont be paying for the boxing either then, although i cant see the card being that great.

Â