Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

I'm currently ruling the world as Villa boss with a team that includes Lucas (not the one from Liverpool), Suarez, Tevez, Busquets, Diarra and various other quality stars.

I've won the league cup 3 times, the league twice, the European Cup once, the FA Cup once and two Charity Shields. Oh and I just flogged Neymar to Real for £45m and currently have a transfer kitty of £100m!!!

Despite all this the board won't extend the ground beyond 55000!!!!! So frustrating.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost my first four to Wigan, Man City, Manure and Chelsea (lovely start I know), but now I've just won my last two, away to Fulham and Villa at home.

Been pretty unlucky, Chelsea scored a 92nd minute winner against me at home and Wigan scored two in the last 5 to win 3-2 on the opening day :(

Just need to get to January so I can clear out all the shite which are on relatively high wages, i.e Harewood - 10k, Kingson - 6k, then some of the reserves who I just couldn't shift.

Play it when you're not lurking! I have a feeling that our game is coming to an end anyways!

EDIT: For ****'s sake. LM gets injured so I bring Reid on, he comes off too. Reid out for 8 weeks, the other for 3 months.

Play it when you're not lurking! I have a feeling that our game is coming to an end anyways!

EDIT: For ****'s sake. LM gets injured so I bring Reid on, he comes off too. Reid out for 8 weeks, the other for 3 months.

Only possible end because you have some phobia of going past about 5 season. I'll be carrying on if you ever quit!!

I have about 1.9m for transfers, and I find a CB, but they want 2.2m for him. I ask the board to sign him for me, they agree, but he ends up going to Everton, so when I go to bid for a different player, I don't have any funds.

Ridiculous.

FFS.

Didn't get the money and I badly need a AMC too, found one who's 3 star current with 4 star potential for just 1.8m. If they hadn't have taken my **** money then I'd have him. So pissed off.

Â