Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everton just beat me 2-1. They had 2 shots, I had 20 odd.

I've seen people complain all the time about the AI winning by the odd goal despite being absolutely dominated, never really happened to me before. Until this new patch and it seems to be happening all the time and it's really starting to piss me off! :bang:

Just won the treble with Inter.. Italian cup was really easy to win against Napoli in the final, League was piss easy to be honest.

Champions League not so much, Real Madrid were leading 2-0... got Eto'o on with Milito, Eto'o scores x2 with Milito assisting both goals.. Sneijder got the 3rd goal through a free kick at 89" or so.. put the defence mode on as soon as it went in and won it 3-2.. :lol:

If we do Villatalk FC

Dennis Jones

Position

M/AM(CL) and DM too.

Favourite people: James Milner, Paul McGrath, Martin Laursen, Dennis Mortimer, Alex Cropley (names after last two!)

Disliked people: Harry Redknapp, Gerard Houllier, Steven Gerrard, Oliver Holt (if we can)

Favourite teams: Aston Villa, Newport ioW, AFC Telford

LOL.. although I think i'm staying with Inter as it's great, brilliant youth, great money if needed and top top players :D

Signed Neymar for £30m, Eto'o and Milito are getting old and I needed a future number 9. That said will see how Neymar performs and might sell Pazzini. Crisetig (the player from the youth setup) will be future captain. Got rid of Pandev for £15m (Arsenal bidded that much). Signed Lukaku when I first started the game sent him out on loan.. came back from his loan spell, sent him back out on loan.. will let him develop properly with games under his belt.

Lukaku + Neymar will be replacements for Eto'o and Milito as they are both getting old.

Still Got £47m left in the transfer budget too.. won't touch it as I'm pretty much covered throughout the squad I think.

Zanetti is still going strong at 38 :D:lol:

Might continue with my PSG game tomorrow, thats a really interesting save game because I've only spent £3m on Kadlec.. the rest of the team is untouched with 4-5 players in first team which were promoted from the youth and I'm first position in the table with 27 points (5 points clear at top).

If you ever want a club which relies solely on youth I'd advise PSG.. great academy and they have some £££ if you want to buy players too (though besides a prolific striker like kadlec; 13 goals in 13 games you don't really need to spend money at all)

Juventus take my fancy but I am not sure, might try a mid range Spanish team.

Juventus are good.. are you one to promote youth or spend heavily or inbetween? perhaps try and look for a club that has that sort of system in place.. i.e. great youth system with some money or alot of money not so great youth system if you get what i'm saying.

going into 3rd season with liverpool, won the league both seasons prior with 1 champions league, 2 fa cups, 2 community sheilds and 1 league cup. Got some awesome players (augero, kaka to name 2) but going to resign at the end of the 3rd season as want a new challenge. Thinking a championship club.

Juventus take my fancy but I am not sure, might try a mid range Spanish team.

Juventus are good.. are you one to promote youth or spend heavily or inbetween? perhaps try and look for a club that has that sort of system in place.. i.e. great youth system with some money or alot of money not so great youth system if you get what i'm saying.

100% Youth, reason I love doing LLM is it gives me a chance to concentrate on youth. What are the best French teams for youth systems?

PSG (Paris Saint Germain) have the best youth setup imo; Areola 17 year old goalkeeper from the youth setup is quality; my first choice keeper infact... bahebeck; another from the youth setup who I use on the right wing; great pace and crossing isnt too bad either, rotate with Nene usually.. Alassane Tambe is good enough and has great potential to be in your first team as a right back also from the youth.. adame toure is also good aswell to promote to the first team.

Lyon isn't too bad (have fair bit of money too), AJ Auxerre and RC Lens are worth a look at aswell.

Â