Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say the goalkeepers are shit on this game. Couple of times they have made mistakes and "stood" there looking as the opposition take the ball and score, just then keeper came for the ball, missed it, turned around, watched the ball, their player ran onto it, shot and then keeper decided to try and run to get back in position!

even with the patch it was too easy as villa, bit of a joke really - even if it was enjoyable for a season

How many leagues did you have loaded? And did you start on the lowest reputation?

Not criticizing you or anything, I haven't got the full game yet so can't really offer my own view on it.

Am I the only person who releases every single youth player when I start out at a lower league club?

Have started my AFC telford, had 16 youth players, saved 1,200 by releasing them all (ok it cost me 60k but think that is worth it!)

even with the patch it was too easy as villa, bit of a joke really - even if it was enjoyable for a season

How many leagues did you have loaded? And did you start on the lowest reputation?

Not criticizing you or anything, I haven't got the full game yet so can't really offer my own view on it.

all of england, scotland, spain, italy, germany, france, usa and ireland loaded

and i started on whatever the defaults were

I don't know how people can say its easy, something must be wrong with your copy or something its fairly hard here for me.. that said i did play Arsenal and Liverpool and PSV so far.

maybe im just that **** good :lol:

Anybody got any good bades/kits/skins yet?

I just re-used the badges from 2010's game as still had them on the pc, but http://sortitoutsi.net is where ive got all the new kits from as always get them from there every season

Cheers mate!

It's really starting to piss me off now how ridiculously hard it is to offload players. I'm offering players out for nothing to get them off the wage bill and there is no interest from anybody. It's a joke.

Â