1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • UKIP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not Voting
    • The Party for the reintroduction of the European Beaver

Who is this they are talking about?

News blackout on Cameron right hand man in allegations of crime. Wall to wall on ramblings of Labour candidate in unwinnable seat

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manish Sood has become the new Labour leader

What amazes (and amuses me) me is that all parties seem to attract some “nutters” who then explode at the critical points with bizarre ramblings. Obviously the internet has sped this up...

How’s Tristram Hunt doing? Why is the speaker being followed by a dolphin?

article-1265532-091B579B000005DC-14_468x351.jpg

Oh I do love politics when it turns colourful...

Manish Sood has become the new Labour leader

What amazes (and amuses me) me is that all parties seem to attract some “nutters” who then explode at the critical points with bizarre ramblings. Obviously the internet has sped this up...

How’s Tristram Hunt doing? Why is the speaker being followed by a dolphin?

article-1265532-091B579B000005DC-14_468x351.jpg

fixed.

I wonder if Sood would still be deemed bonkers had he said "Brown was the best PM ever " along with his death penalty views etc etc

:nod:

yes, that would be equally bonkers.

you don't think that "a nobody" advocating the death penalty, more powers for the Queen, and themselves as Prime Minister, may not be holding a full deck of cards Tone? :P

Jan, Tom, Max and Dominic's short experience of the Lib Dems has not put them off getting involved in politics but they are disillusioned with Nick Clegg's party in Plymouth.

They do sound very lib/dem in name

If they were called Gideon they would have changed it no doubt to George - its a lot more "of the people" eh?

But hey that's more important isn't it?

Shock Paul in another anti-Labour thing!! - .................

Quoting a Daily Mail as "fact" Paul - Pah!

hey?

where's he done that Ian?

I wonder if Sood would still be deemed bonkers had he said "Brown was the best PM ever " along with his death penalty views etc etc

you don't think that "a nobody" advocating the death penalty, more powers for the Queen, and themselves as Prime Minister, may not be holding a full deck of cards Tone? :P

Jon - will you please stop coming out with common sense posts like that especially when some are saying this is a massive story.

Jon - will you please stop coming out with common sense posts like that especially when some are saying this is a massive story.

well, it is "a story" i guess Ian, but quite a trivial and amusing one TBH.

I don't think many/any voters are going to give this guy too much credence, although i also doubt labour will be winning this particular seat.

hey?

Shhhh Jon - you fixed his link - it was from the Daily Mail ...... :-)

hey?

Yep I am trying to work that one out?

Just for the record I love all politicians of all colours. Particularly the funny ones. So I love Dennis “The Beast of Skinner” Bolsover :D

hey?

Eeeugh. Never been to that site myself. Would need a shower afterwards. :winkold:

I don't think many/any voters are going to give this guy too much credence, although i also doubt labour will be winning this particular seat.

Oh some will make him out to be the most astute political commentator since ............. Robin Day. It seems that his comments today are as was described "bonkers" - anyway this "Cameron right hand man in allegations of crime." - what's all that about?

hey?

Funny; it showed a tory mp in a silly light... Or has the speaker deserted the party as so was often rumoured...????

Paul - there was a Tristram Hunt random reference first - no idea why and what is was supposed to be other than I suppose he's a Labour candidate.

Followed by a joke comment about a dolphin (from the Mail) - and my "joke" back was using the Mail as a genuine source of info - especially as they "hate" the Speaker .................. no panic