Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree KSV

Lerner made the great effort of flying all the way over fromt he States just to meet MON, they got on, Padfield lives in London aand has not met him.

says it aall

Is Keith Harris (no more **** orville jokes) a joker, of course not he knows exactly what he is doing.

Look at his track record.

Not going to lie. Im a big randy man and im really pissed off about this new bid ( i know, i know, win win and all that).

The thing is were talking about "this new bid" , but where is this new bid ???? Its been reported in ONE paper and not even SSN have given it a sniff , says it all really

I wonder if RL's bid was lower than expected (not £64m) because he planned for a counter bid and knew he could stretch furhter should it happen? Could explain AV06 bidding more then they need to.

Also, didn't AV06 state they wanted managers other than MON? He was not their preffered choice and MON could be removed if their bid was successful.

The thing is were talking about "this new bid" , but where is this new bid ???? Its been reported in ONE paper and not even SSN have given it a sniff , says it all really

Well, they have quotes from the consortium, so regardless of media interest, they are going to bid.

Well, they have quotes from the consortium, so regardless of media interest, they are going to bid.

maybe. maybe not. I get the feeling padfield likes the sound of his own voice.

It aint going to happen.

ellis and the board will not accept it.

Evidence = 10 days from yesterday morning, and the clock is ticking.

10 days starting at 9am yesterday and finishing at 5:30pm next Wednesday, just before our match at home to Reading where we can unveil new owners.

10 days starting at 9am yesterday and finishing at 5:30pm next Wednesday, just before our match at home to Reading where we can unveil new owners

Don't forget that shareholders would have 21 days to return the offer documents for it to happen that fast..