Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

Just checked on the takeover panel and it is only saying that Aston Villa Investments have made an offer on the club no further info is available. Despite SSN saying they were expecting a statement today we are as much in the dark now as we were 2 weeks ago all of the speculation is making me more and more frustrated!!!!!!!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite SSN saying they were expecting a statement today we are as much in the dark now as we were 2 weeks ago all of the speculation is making me more and more frustrated!!!!!!!!

SSN have stopped saying that now. Nothing today.

What a surprise!!!

so what happens now - Pat Murphy says its very much alive and expect something to happen tom. SSN sees someone at the ground. TT sees private jet from buenos aires arrive (No offence TT, I like your information! ) Somebody leaves a smug, I know everything comment.

so what happens now - Pat Murphy says its very much alive and expect something to happen tom. SSN sees someone at the ground. TT sees private jet from buenos aires arrive (No offence TT, I like your information! ) Somebody leaves a smug, I know everything comment.

Like something was going to happen today and the day before! I cant stand this anymore....Im going mad!!!

Talksport are just opening up the lines to Villa fans to call in and tell them whether they believe getting ONeill will make us forgive Doug and see him continue!! I say NO! Micky Quinn thinks we will!

WTF

**** off Doug!

Guys... Bill Howell has just been on UTV (Ulster TV)

He was talking about the recent happenings and was explaining that Martin O'Neill will play some part on the Germany and Dutch Tour.

Howell will need a ladder soon to get out of that hole he is digging himself!

But there are now 5.

But those 3 Yanks at Villa yesterday were part of the Lerner bid weren't they??

I'd have thought so, yeah.

Suppose it's possible Lerner isn't alone in his bid -- maybe there are other US interests involved in his offer?

Just caught that really, he mentioned that Lerner looks currently to be heading the race of the three main consortia showing interest. The rest, is basically the stuff he has already said in the Birmingham mail recently.

He was speaking to the many villa fans of Northern Ireland ... me and derryVillan :)