Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

They can't deny it as the club want O'Neill.

And they can't confirm it as he hasn't signed a contract and I bet he's really impressed that Doug told Boggy Bill the story he printed today.

He managed to feck up Lerner last week and he's trying to do the same woth MON.

I just wish someone at B6 would try and exercise some control over him.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And discussed in SEVERAL threads......

Well it should definately be in this one as this has charted every up and fall there has been.

It wasn't originally in this one. I believe Rich was responding to the seperate thread created, just as I was merging them :)

Ive been told by Tony Morley that a statement will be released on Thursday stating that the club has been bought by Randy Lerner and that O Neil has been appointed as manager, I dont know how much truth there is in this but I thought I might aswell post the info i was told

Yup I posted it as a single thread...or topic...by itself because it was about Lerner and MON...not about the take over in general.

I would suggest that moderator should close this big topic and start "Take Over thread Part two" instead. ;-)

Sky Sports said that Michael Neville has confirmed that the bid is at the "due diligence" stage- in other words the Comer Group are going through Villa's accounts.

Apparently a £64.5m takeover could be completed "within a few days".

So here it is Merry Christmas, everbody's having fun!

My quote from December 23rd at 12.20pm on Page 1 of this thread.

Just a "reality check" for everyone who wants to feel miserable. It's not going to put me off getting excited!

Yup I posted it as a single thread...or topic...by itself because it was about Lerner and MON...not about the take over in general.

I would suggest that moderator should close this big topic and start "Take Over thread Part two" instead. ;-)

Wash yer mouth out. This thread has turned into a science project :)

Ive been told by Tony Morley that a statement will be released on Thursday stating that the club has been bought by Randy Lerner and that O Neil has been appointed as manager, I dont know how much truth there is in this but I thought I might aswell post the info i was told

:shock: Huh? :shock:

How you get this info?

Huh?

How you get this info?

Well I spoke to Tony Morley earlier and like i say i am unsure of whether the info he gave me is true , he said that he has sources close to villa which have told him that Lerner has looked through the books etc n agreed a deal with ellis for the club with the appointment of O Neil as manager which will be annoucned on Thursday, but like I say i dont know true this is im not going to get excited about it anyway

:shock: Huh? :shock:

How you get this info?

Tony Morley? :winkold:

Huh?

How you get this info?

Well I spoke to Tony Morley earlier and like i say i am unsure of whether the info he gave me is true , he said that he has sources close to villa which have told him that Lerner has looked through the books etc n agreed a deal with ellis for the club with the appointment of O Neil as manager which will be annoucned on Thursday, but like I say i dont know true this is im not going to get excited about it anyway

Lol, hmmm.

There is a lot of 'lazy journalism' going on here. I suggest that there are some posters on here that know a clearer picture than any national journo who makes up half what is written.

There also may be some truth in the articles also. Interesting times, and it's not all over until the ink is dried with any of this I feel