PL: Wolves h Tickets

limpid

Couldn't agree more, and good for the Wolves & their fans for reacting to the OTT price by not taking up the full number of tickets.

If we take off Claret and Blue spectacles and look at it as fans, being asked to pay prices around and above 40 quid for a game is shocking

Then add in an early O'clock kick off, that's on the telly, and a recession it's outrageous.

And comments like "well they did it" - that's the sort of thing that justifies all fans having to pay ever higher prices - we all suffer.

I'll admit to some hypocrisy as I've paid these daft prices for games myself, but I don't intend to continue doing so, and I think it's counter-productive in the end to alienate people by ripping them off, for their passion.

Spot on. It's one thing taking the piss out of Wolves for not selling out but the reality is that we're getting collectively shafted by those who set ticket prices.

I’d rather not pay high prices, but I have more respect for Chelsea who charge a flat £48 rather than the way other clubs (ourselves included) target certain clubs with category prices. I know we’re not a charity and we need to compete, but it does seem a method lacking in fairness.

But in saying that, I don’t need an excuse to take the piss out of one of our Mickey Mouse neighbours. Can’t sell out for two local derbies on the spin? That's wank support, you great unwashed, inbred, troglodyte, Yam-Yam, plane pointing, toss bags.

£43 is way too much for a game. I went to Chelsea once and paid £48 and said I'd never do it again - I haven't

I would never pay £43 for an away game, the most I've paid underneath the £48 for Chelsea and Small heath (bar Wembley) is £38 for Tottenham I think...and I found that extremely excessive

I do feel sorry for them because if we were being charged £43 at their place it would be an absolute outrage. Everyone was moaning about £38 for theirs but £43 just takes the piss. They aren't a category AA, they are category A.

Im sure they will be moaning more when they have to pay £30 to get into swindon next season... What do some people expect?..

Honestly we keep progressing at this rate then people better get used to paying top money...

You wouldnt expect to get into a U2 gig or see any other top artist for peanuts so dont expect to at the villa!..

We'r The Famous Aston Villa!..

its gonna be like that west brom 'derby' game in 2006 when there was only about 35k there

Well if 37k were sold yesterday and Dingleompton had sold nearly 2000, you'd expect there to be 40k on.