Friendly: Colchester a 2009/07/21 Travel and Social

limpid

• 2 weeks later...

Parking is not good around the new ground according to their website.

Got my ticket through the post last week.

Parking isn't great, although they do offer busses from the town although not sure whether it is park and ride or anything.

You can find a few spaces around if you get there a couple of hours earlier. You won't want to though as there absolutley nothing around the stadium.

Go to a pub in town and get a taxi to the ground is best.

I do not finish work until 5pm and it is about a 100 mile trip down to Colchester from my workplace.

Did notice the bus tokens on the ticket. Will look into it.

The title of this thread is "Colchester Away 09/10 Travel and Social" and other threads in this forum also contain 09/10. What does 09/10 refer to?

The title of this thread is "Colchester Away 09/10 Travel and Social" and other threads in this forum also contain 09/10. What does 09/10 refer to?

Season 09/10

You been on the San miguel again? :-)

Season 09/10

You been on the San miguel again? :-)

Oh dear, knew it wasn't 9 October. Shit for brains, that's the problem. :oops: Please delete me.

• 3 weeks later...

My gf lives in Ipswich and it can take me anywhere from 2hrs 15 to 3hrs 15 to drive there and Colchester is a few junctions after Ipswich. Once you've gone throught Cambridge you'll be fine, however the M6 before the A14( I think its the a14) will be busy and then as you approach Cambridge and past it will be chocker especially in rush hour!