World of Warcraft

The_Rev

City raids have been shit ever since TBC launched.

Since they introduced portals to every capital city from Shatt/Dalaran and introduced endlessly spawning guards (dont two spawn every time you "aggro" an NPC who would have previously given a dishonourable kill?) a decent assault on a city is pretty impossible.

I remember one night where about 5 or 6 of our guild held the inn in Stormwind for several hours. Wouldnt happen now because of mechanics imposed by Blizzard in TBC and Wrath. :(

I joined the top PvP guild on my realm for a night once. After getting to tthe tower in teh mage quater, we got ourselves to teh AH without much trouble and could hold it down till we got swamped with Allies.

I also used to love going to the bank on my rogue. You could SS behind the bankers, and kill them whilst nothing but pets could atack you. Me and 2 other Rogues spent 3 weeks doing that with them camped out in the place (we had other mains ofc). Allies raged and started throwing abuse at us via realm forums till we all got banned for a few days.

I remember the night I showed everybody in Dashers how to get into Mount Hyjal from Winterspring in vanilla WoW. Nays summoned a few more in, so we spent an hour or so exploring.

Thanks to those standing up for me!

The only shocking part of that pvp video is that I'm 60 and keyboard turning :o I think I may have been playing one handed for some reason, I love how you can see the lag I have because I'm currently dl'ing the software to make the video :)

Good times, you havent lived unless you've gotten an alliance to log onto a horde account just so they can whine at you

Wasn't that the time you fell down some steps and broke your arm?!

Me and Dan used to wait outside Chillwind Camp (the ally FP in WPL) and use sam as lowbie bait. When an ally inevitably took the bait, Dan would come out of stealth, and I'd er, come out from hiding behind a tree, and we'd let them have it.

Thanks to those standing up for me!

The only shocking part of that pvp video is that I'm 60 and keyboard turning :o I think I may have been playing one handed for some reason, I love how you can see the lag I have because I'm currently dl'ing the software to make the video :)

Good times, you havent lived unless you've gotten an alliance to log onto a horde account just so they can whine at you

Wasn't that the time you fell down some steps and broke your arm?!

haha yeah, I actually killed Nefarian the day after I broke my wrist, Good times

No chance whatsoever.

(But then there was no chance whatsoever of PvE to PvP server transfers, or Alliance to Horde faction changes...)

me neither

Can't seem to shortlink that...

One of my proudest moments on WoW! Big bunch of old screenies from this hunter were just put up on my realm forums and he has one of me (well, my avatar ;-))

Spent weeks in the 69 bracket getting raped and pillaged by this BM hunter Glave, got some payback in that screenie though! Cnut ALWAYS seemed to have BW off cooldown :(

Well, some hunters keybind.

Admittedly they keybind the DPS macro they copy/pasted off of the hunter forums, but still...

The funniest Warcraft movie ever was that one where they were holding a funeral in Winterspring for a real life friend who had died. Lovely idea and all, but holding it in a contested area?! Cue footage of a whole guild of bastards riding in a line towards Winterspring, with only one thing on their minds....total annihilation. I laughed so hard (albeit with a trace of guilt) that some wee came out.

Â