World of Warcraft

The_Rev

HK farmers :bang:

I liked HK farming. Mostly because I knew it pisses people off. My argument is that I join a battleground to kill Alliance, not run around after a flag.

Mind you, I could always get into some pretty good premades if I actually cared about the result.

HK farmers :bang:

I liked HK farming. Mostly because I knew it pisses people off. My argument is that I join a battleground to kill Alliance, not run around after a flag.

Mind you, I could always get into some pretty good premades if I actually cared about the result.

Ok, I'll rephrase that, BAD HK farmers! :bang:

Premades are hard to come by on my realm.

There was no need for them for all TBC because the winratio was so bias in hordes favor, noone saw the need, now that there is a need, still noone does them :/ The only guild that did do them disbanded a week ago.

I've transferred my character to TM and now I find people are not renewing.

WTF?

:D

Put my account back up 2 weeks ago, probably wont renew again after this month. Everyone I knew has either transfered all over the place or quit.

Also shadow is balls.

I was thinking about WoW today.

I genuinely believe that all of my best times in the game were at 60. I cant think of anything in TBC that compares to:

- Fighting at Rachet

- Defending the Crossroads

- Guild vs Guild fights in Blackrock Mountain

- When BG's were only for people on your server

- Camp Chillwind

- Tyr's Hand

- Class runs

- Epics being Epic

- Blackwing Lair

- Zul Gurub

- No flying mounts

- World PvP in Silithus

- Scuffles around Gadgetzan and trying to find "safe spots" from the guards.

- The two Timbermaw Hold places in Felwood being guaranteed world PvP

- Duelling people on the towers while waiting for the Zep, then chainfearing them when the Zep comes in so they miss it.

- Ganking lowbies in Stranglethorn Vale. Taking over Nessingwary's Expedition.

Isle of QQ gota go in that list bro.

Best times were in the lowever level PvP brackets for me. Also that month before WotLK when I spent the whole time healing t6 Ret in AV. Ive got a file load of screenies with 60+kb and 0-2 deaths.

I miss pre-WoTLK too. I just feel it has gotten so boring now. I don't know why, but it feels as if something is missing. Everything is too easy and there isn't as much fun to be had as there used to be. :(

Flying mounts killed the game for me. They enabled people who rolled on PvP servers to act like pussies.

Mind you, a Blast Wave/Slow Fall build on my Mage was comedy gold for a week or two in Icecrown. Anybody who has a Mage should definitely check that out (until Blizzard patch out the fact that blast wave dismounts people)

The typical Orc Rogue was this fella who refused to use daggers, but always had the biggest swords and maces. They always had a **** rambling mouth on venttrilo/teamspeak as well. Really a special breed that lot.

Â