World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Si and Riss, since you didnt have it, download this for arena.

Same addon, more up to date version can be found here

Wowace.com is where all the files are originally hosted, and sometimes they are updated 2-3 times a day. You will always get the latest version if you use that website. The link for Proximo there will automatically download the most up to date version.

First my premade AB team met entire **** Forte last night. Some of you who are geeks know who they are. They had this enchancement shaman;

Hyrma who basically raped everything.

Then after AB i did AV and dont you think i met the same ****? I managed to kite him around obstacles and got a rogue to do the dirty work... oh it was sweet :lol:

60285736ot1.th.jpg

22mm7.th.jpg

But as we know Enchancement Shamans are shit at PvP. Especially arenas... :crylaugh:

First my premade AB team met entire **** Forte last night. Some of you who are geeks know who they are.

I am :(

Did you know that we have three of the top six guilds in the world on our battlegroup? According to bosskillers.com who most people take as the "official" world rankings we have:

1st Nihilum (Horde)

2nd Curse (Horde) yes, Curse of Cursegaming.com addon downloady type place

3rd Death and Taxes (Alliance, American guild)

4th For the Horde (Horde)

5th Forte (Alliance)

6th Last Resort (Horde)

On our server the Alliance guild Never Ending are 69th in the world.

The Dashers are an impressive 9189th!

Yeah, its purely PvE based. You can find Arena ratings on places like geekboys.com or the Armory, but Arena teams arent Guilds, so a 100 member guild wont get a high rating just because five of them rock in 5v5 Arena.

http://www.bosskillers.com/

Ranks Explained

NB. Ranks are updated daily, so new kills may take up to 24 hours to affect your rank.

World Rank

A guild’s world rank is a measure of how successful a boss killer that guild is in comparison to all other guilds registered on the site. The highest rank is number 1, but as only one guild can hold that position and there are many guilds, all high ranks are worthy of admiration.

The formula for calculating rank is based on a score for how quickly the guild has killed each boss. For older bosses, a flat point score is awarded for having killed them; speed is irrelevant.

Most bosses in an instance are equally weighted. End bosses are usually (but not always) double weighted. In the event of two guilds having the same base score, a different weighting system is used to distinguish them.

Over time, a boss will become lower weighted and new bosses will have increased scoring weight.

Killing a boss with fewer than the maximum number of members in the raid does not affect a guild’s rank.

Right now, all bosses in TBC that are listed on our site influence rank. Pre-TBC bosses have no influence on rank.

Beyond the information on this page, we do not discuss or give details of our ranking system.

Server Rank

A guild’s server rank is the measure of their boss killing success on their server. It uses the same system as the world rank, but only compares with other guilds on the same server.

Somebody help, I've downloaded the game off the World of Warcraft website on my Dads computer and it's finished patching. Now, when i load the game up - it dosen't give me the option of choosing the english realms nor it let me log into my current account. (I have active I use on my Moms computer) - (says it is not valid) Is this because I downloaded off thier website or is there anyway of changing it?

x

Drums of Panic ftw!

Nipped to the faire outside Shat, safe in the knowledge that there would be some allie scum there who would jump me. Sure enough a couple of L70s tried to take me. Quick fear (FEAR!) and I was away, no problem at all.

CC!

Â