World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Sorry about disapearing Riss.

NTL decided that i couldnt play WoW for an hour or so. Gits.

this has been at least three times but if you are talking about UI Tarj, its worth installing.

Just put it in your addons folder. Run it every now and again. Keeps everything up to date.

No worries Nays, downed Durn with the help of Discordia, Paz, and a pug druid and paladin. More healing and armour than you could shake a stick at!

Then headed over to Blade's Edge for a bit of a change of scenery. Killed some ogres. Wonder how many ogres I've killed in the game in total now?!

Oh and an ally was killing an aged clefthoof this evening. Unluckily for him, a couple of passing horde stopped and tore him a new arsehole, allowing me to nip in for the kill and get the b;ubber drop I was desperate for!

Need to kill some of the Forge elites in Nagrand tomorrow night if you fancy it Nays.

Im at work mate.

Take a Lock with you though. Me and Dan 2 manned it easily last night. We had a level 68 elite Felguard tanking for us though!

We are deffo gonna do Arcatraz this Friday, if i gotta drag your arses into the instance. Im so gonna get a new healing headpiece... **** prophecy

Yeah experienced the bug on shadow lab. Just made another go, and it worked though.

Just discovered something funny though. In Botanica there is a mob a the priest can Mind Control and dish out buffs, kinda like the lbrs spellbinder thingy (fr buff).

Know what this buff does? 295+ spellpower for 30 minutes... liek ROFL

I'm still sick of BGs, reminds me of how god awful the game was before TBC.

Anyway, me and shadowninja share the same bank. He has a new guild, and if you click the link below, you will see what he looks like without a helm!

Shadowninja!

soczc8.jpg

If it crits you can put a "2" where the "1" is. Something like a 10% chance to crit.

And the chain reactions can be fun too. There are four mobs there. I think i had seed on three of them. This is just one exploding, there were two more charges left. Each hit for similar numbers if the mob is still alive.

I love this spell.

thatsabigchopperzf0.jpg

Got this sword yesterday and i still cant believe how big it is!

Spends half its time stuck in the ground as my Lock is too stupid to put the thing on his back. Its on his belt and drags everywhere. And guess what my melee damage is with this sword which is clearly big enough to be a 2h weapon? Yep, about 100!

Â