World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Thing is, we all know you wont have many shadowpriests in a raid, but at lvl 70 atm. they always have atleast one shadowpriest in each raid. And if the spot is open, and they just need another dps class, they very often pick shadowpriests, as VE and VT equals brilliance.

You become a supporting debuffer who can heal if its critical, but left alone in shadowform and allowed to dps...i think you often will find priests at the n1 spot regarding dmg done while levelling to 70. Wether its fair or not, who cares. I dont, but the dmg output i can do now, (and my gear isnt actually all that) is quite fantastic. The last week before i left i outdamaged almost everything when its came to pure dmg. AoE feckers got a lot of fake dmg done, but ignore that and you get some mean statistics.

I can only dream about doing the same with spesific tier sets given to me, for doing dmg.

Whats sad , a lot of priests care for healing in PvE, and thats the reason they rolled a Priest. But when shapeshifters and warriors in plate heal aswell you, and get far better stats on EVERY tier set, why will they stay a holy priest? They will ofc. reroll (which a massive amount already have done), or spec shadow. If the other classes think priests should heal, then Blizzard should make them what the class is intended to be according to the class description. Else you will have a lot of disappointed guilds and players.

As far as i can remember Holy have been pure shite. When i got to lvl 40, holy was shite. People specced disc to get Divine spirit, and the same thing happend when i hit 60 and started raiding. After a lot of complaining about Holy beeing a shite tree, and the irony of priests choosing another tree for healing, Blizzard gave us a rewamp.

As incredible it may sound, they introduced Lightwell, which to the date is mocked beyond limits. Its useable 4 fights in the entire game afaik, and nobody cares to spend talent points on it. So people once again use Disc as the raiding tree. We complained again, and Blizzard gave in. Last patch we got Lightwell further down the tree ( even though it should be trainable), and the gave us another ultimate holy. Once again its **** useless, and people from 60 to lvl 70 have said its absolutely no use for it. Utterly amasing.

Still holy indicates healing doesnt it...bleh

I really really really really really wish they could give us a good holy 41 pointer. If they did that and lowered meditation or swapped it to the holy tree, id respec in a heartbeat.

I really really really really really wish they could give us a good holy 41 pointer. If they did that and lowered meditation or swapped it to the holy tree, id respec in a heartbeat.

I wish we had a good 41 pointer full stop. Earth shield is all very well for sticking on someone else, but I want something that's fun for ME!

I can agree with that one Riss. I think Blizzard often forgets that even support classes needs spells which gives them a bit of fun. DPS classes have more or less all the fun tricks in the game.

Think your 2 manning of LBRS was impressive Dan? Hunter does it solo. No stealth. No healer. Kills all trash wearing grey gear.

If you cant be arsed to watch it all then there is one great highlight. Wyrm. 10 minutes.

Also solos the Demon boss in Dire Maul: West

Tears a hole in Strat (Baron)

Solos Balinda in AV.

Â