World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Did you see that glut of Warsong gulch videos that was doing the rounds a couple of months ago?

10 Warlocks (and 10 infernals) do WSG was funny.

10 Mages do WSG was interesting.

10 Druids do WSG, was well, "howthefuckwouldyoubeat10druids?"

So with migration on Monday then, who's going and staying? I know all the Dashers contingent are shifting, what about the rest of you?

Hmm. Blizzard just moved the goalposts!

May 22nd - 26th

Frostmane --> Tarren Mill (new realm) 22nd and possibly 23rd

Grim Batol --> Tarren Mill (new realm) 25th and possibly 26th

Deathwing --> Kazzak

Dunemaul --> Stonemaul

Ravencrest --> Tarren Mill (new realm)

Zenedar --> Tarren Mill (new realm)

kazzakisfull3kw.jpg

Okay, the point in moving in the first place was?

So with migration on Monday then, who's going and staying? I know all the Dashers contingent are shifting, what about the rest of you?

If i apply how soon before acceptance (assuming i meet requirements)

Riss?

Okay, the point in moving in the first place was?

Wtf is going on....song in there somewhere.

But on a serious note,what is going on?

If i apply how soon before acceptance (assuming i meet requirements)

Riss?

There aren't any requirements as such Sam, just to be someone who'll fit in, which you obviously will. Just post a decent application, then they you usually decide after a day or two. They've sped it up a lot since I applied!

But as for Deathping -> Kazzak.....

WTF IS GOING ON YOU SET OF TOTAL **** RETARDS!

I dont understand why its a problem for you that people have good gear or even down AQ40 bosses or farm neff...

Cos i might want to PvP Tarj.

When there are 20-25 guilds running around in BWL gear and AQ40 gear, and two thirds of them are Alliance, then its highly likely PvP is going to be next to impossible against these premade teams.

At least on Deathwing there is really only one Alliance team that you know have beaten you before you have started (Sound of Silence) but over there? Well, there could be 10-15 teams.

Seems im not the only one unhappy about this either. Check the general forum!

migrationftw5la.th.jpg

I think the Dashers should consider staying in light of this new information. Kazzak is just Deathwing but with people we don't know isn't it?

I don't care about pvp, and if its a newer server with less lag with lots of fun new people to meet it might still work out. If it goes tits up then we could end up stuck there forever, regretting our decision.

I think the dashers should revote....either way I'm staying with them, but this should be a simple Yes/No to migrating.

I like the fun and games everyone is having in trying to get Blizzard to change back to what they already said.

Join in!

Thing is, might be loads of people but the server has new hardware. It wont lagg like DW. Still the customer service blizzard show is shocking. Complete utter fuckwits

ill staying.

Theres my sister, nephew and his mates I occasionally play with, people I've met and chatted to on Deathwing in my own right, and my guild who are all pretty cool people in their own right. I spend more time with them than most of you, and as I dont get the d/c problems or lag, makes no sense to move, simply becuase some other guild I dont ever play with are moving.

Sorry chaps. I might roll a priest or hunter on the new server, but if its already full I don't see much point in transferring the l60 character.

^^^Thats an amazing situation. Its a good job I don't give a shit about rep really, something like that would piss me off mightily.

So Tarj MCs the Flight Master just before an alliance tries to fly off, it needs to be timed so that the Ally accidentally hits him, then we nuke the shit out of the Flight Master....

sounds like a plan.

Of course all those involved need to not care about rep.

Â