World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Ah, so thats why he was spamming "IM A CHINESE GOLD FARMER *IGNORE ME!!*" in Orgrimmar for absolutely ages then?

He made a world record number of ignore lists, i think.

It just gets better and better! Hilarious. What a total nob jockey! I actually did LBRS with him a couple of weeks back, and he was a clearing in the woods then.

As soon as i read the thread, i wondered where i recognised the name from, then i clicked.

Literally yesterday afternoon he was spamming it massively. Talk about taking a light hearted joke up the arse.

Anyway. More playing with videos. Ganking a l50 Paladin

That Zhang guy is a cock. Being a Guild hopper myself I often see his "up-himself" applications on the various sites I scan. He seems to spam the exact same application to several guilds often forgetting to change the one crucial part of his app that keeps it specific to one particular guild.

For example:

An Application for Scorched (used to be BOTS), note the glaring error, remember, he is applying to SCORCHED

He has done this on more then 1 occasion :crylaugh:

Link his Wowrush application for comedy!

I've linked his Scorched application on the Dashers site. I'm going to make that little ****'s life hell from now on!

I know for a fact that he's trying to do Warlord's Command in LBRS....

I've beaten him to spots in Malice and Century, you can tell alot about someone from their application. And when you clearly indicate from the very start that you're spamming all guilds with the same app without even bothering to change the "I really want to join xxx" bit, then you're gonna get refused.

I think in his app to Malice he said he wanted to join Precious, or vice versa.

EDIT - How many times did he spam your applications section? Is it me or does he seem to reply to his own posts as if to reply to something that an imaginary person has said?

Weirdo :shock:

Also, for more comedy value:

Zab applies to Scorched! Even more worrying, he has.....100 days played on his char!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Well, Zhang turns out to be ok (if a little nervous and overly trying hard to fit in) when he lightens up a bit.

Im still betting he is the sort of kid who gets picked on at school though.

Anyway, WSG rewards. Im three or four wins away from this which will sit nicely on me. You can get this healing cloak for the same (honoured) rep, and if you are melee, you get it even better. Necklace and Ring

Could do with Rank 8 i think. I like the strides they give you. Then i think its off to AB for the big stick and/or the little knife (presuming i dont get some epix in raids)

Oh, superinspect is updated, and Sion, Cebera says hi.

Anyone else notice any racism within their guild? I think Trolls are picked on an awful lot (and discriminated against) whilst UD seem to think they run the whole of Azeroth!

Undeads arent even in the Horde. We are just using them. No undead NPC on the entire game ever says "for the horde!"

Roll Undead and watch the intro to see why. (This also explains how Zombies dont start with friendly rep with any of the Horde factions)

I prefer the other /cheer to "for the Horde".

Victory! ..................or death.

Undead suck, Trolls get unfair stick, everyone loves a Tauren, Orcs just own.

If i could be any race, it would be troll. They can play the talk in language other than Orcish to confuse Dan game, raptors are just funny, and the jamacan accent is the best voice on the game. A Trolls /hi is fantastic.

Just a shame there are no troll warlocks. :(

Apparently Orcs were the first Warlocks, and were ruled by demons, or some shit. Most people who roll Orc locks do it for the pet buff, the cool dance, and the completely insane stun resist.

But i agree. A caster shouldnt look like he could rip your arm off and hit you with the soggy end.

Havent you watched the intros Riss?

I made one of every race just to see the intro and get background on what every race is about. Undeads is the best, just because they spawn in a crypt.

As an aside, Firemaw, BWL 4th boss. Absolutely insane fire damage. Theres no way Blueys like me can deal with that sort of attack. Major MC farming required to pregress further methinks.

Also Onyxia needs farming as the cloak thats made from her hide is crucial at the later BWL bosses, read the bit about the Shadow flame, thats pretty much every boss including Nefarian that **** you with that attack.

Re totemz, a Blizzard worker posted on the main forums:

This bug is still currently active but will be resolved in an upcoming patch. Unfortunately it is an issue (like many) that requires a client-side patch to be applied.

it takes a client side patch to implement a fix for totems getting destroyed by the server telling our client its destroyed?

we arent all stupid enough to believe that you know?

No, you're right, I'm lying to you to cover up the great totem conspiracy we have going. I can't believe you saw through my veil of deceit.

Not sure if thats today's mini patch or a future patch, no mention of it in the notes.

Â