World of Warcraft

The_Rev

What a fun afternoon! Dan, me, Sam and Limpid ganking the ally camp in WPL, **** brilliant! Using Sam as bait, with Dan stealthed and me hiding behind a tree! Got nearly 50 HK's, including a good few loladins. Proper PvP, not your battleground zerging nonsense!

score1fe.jpg

All those killes were proper, real world kills. Great fun.

Here is an example of our main tactic......

pom8wu.jpg

Plus, one of the allies we killed may seem familiar to you guys.

lol20qi.jpg

lol36bo.jpg

My new purged Opium shows me up as 2-0 up against him! :hooray:

lol1jb.jpg

For Siongest!

Rejoice, the word removed dies again!

Well done Dan, Riss and Sam!

(he is still kill on sight and screenshot though!)

Just reading that combat log, how feeble are hunters shots on mail armour? :shock:

Hunters are getting a nerf in 1.10 because of the speed in that they can take down cloth wearers. Aimed shots can crit for almost 3000, and they have something like a 30% crit chance. Even multi shot/auto shot combos do probably 500-600 dps + and it hurts :(

I still love the concept of hiding behind trees, ready to dish out a bit of a kicking to passers by! :)

Wish you'd been on earlier Nays, it was brilliant fun. We dished out many a kicking, even being cheeky and ganking them in the camp. Two Loladins in particular got the rough edge of our swords/axes/staves etc!

A few times there must have been a big call out, because all of a sudden 10 allies would appear and hand our arses back to us, but mostly we owned. The road into/out of Chillwind is great, as there are loads of trees and mound to hide behind. Our tactic was to leave Sam in the road, then when a rider appeared I frooooost shoooocked them to slow them up, then Mr DPS made nice cut out shapes out of them with his daggers!

I'm seriously thinking about respeccing back to 30/0/21, as mana tide just isn't worth wasting 10 points in resto for, and I've used it about twice in a raid situation. It's just not worth the gimping of my shock stats for.

I was told that my new build was useless in PVP, but I actually suprised myself. As well as ripping Locks to shreds, I was actually owning Loladins and Hunters, classes that I normally have very hard times fighting.

After Risso went, we carried on for a bit, with Sam and Limpid dead, I got jumped by a Rogue Hunter team, I only had about half hp, I blinded the rogue (thats our version of fear) before taking down the Hunter, and vanishing with about 3 hp. I went back after the rogue, but he was also able to vanish on close to zero hp. my fault really, I should always rupture rogues, as its a dot that prevents them vanishing.

As for the loladins, we owned them hard, but on quite a few occasions they PB'd up on ridiculously low hp, before getting their mates to deal out the DPS that they are so shit at themselves.

We must do it again sometime.

No gouge, no sap, no cold blood, no preparation, no daggers (quick, do lots of interrupts), basically nothing that can stunlock casters. Bear in mind that most pve is melee, and its mindless, I can take down mob elites alot easier then caster allies. I dodge and parry a hell of alot of melee attacks, and can disarm (no cooldown)....thats pretty useless against a Lock that fears me ans splatters me with dots.

(Unless of course the lock is going after lowbies and I get the jump on her....3-0 Thebe or whatever your name was!)

Right chaps, I really need a hand killing Weldon Barov in Chillwind Camp (the ally camp in WPL that Tarj hadn't heard of!). He's a 60 elite, but he hits like a bastard. Me and Dan tried him with Sam healing, with fairly predictable results. Reckon 4 of us could take him out though easily enough, plus there's the attraction of some serious PvP if there are allies in the camp!

Â