World of Warcraft

The_Rev

The lightwell looks shit to me tbh. Its really a crises solution, and not a very good one. I would rather spread my talents, get inner focus as backup, and trust people not to **** up.

Is there a maximum cap on resistances by the way? I'm sure in Onyxia's the other day, I had over 150 FR, then when I dropped FR totem it only went up to 200, when it adds 60.

Is there a maximum cap on resistances by the way? I'm sure in Onyxia's the other day, I had over 150 FR, then when I dropped FR totem it only went up to 200, when it adds 60.

Ive seen inconsistant figures too, I just ignore it now, there is no cap, definitely not at 200 anyway

Imagine a 5 man group with priests doing AoE runs in AV. Good dmg, little threat as auto targeting will target others and we heal people at the same time :lol:

Yes! Bandaging does **** all when you have a dot on you. Heal us! We're pretty much cloth wearers in melee!

Why do you think i spent 5 points in improved corruption? 8)

dots = no stealth and no bandages for the class that causes cloth more trouble than any other.

No decision from the Dashers yet then Nays. Why do they have to take so long?

Locks are the new priests, so all they have to ask themselves is:

1) Are you a Lock? If yes go to question 2

2) Are you a twelve year old Tourettes sufferer? If no go to question 3

3) When can you join?!

And i 1.10, priest will be the new Locks.

1) did you kill a Mage in a fight? If so go to question 2.

2) do you get called overpowered constantly on the WoW class forums despite being seen as a bit shit and a free HK before you had one spell buffed? And is another one of your abilities considered completely and utterly overpowered despite it getting a rather huge nerf in patch 1.8?

3) Do you see level 20 people who cant string a sentence together telling everybody about the time that they were questing in the Eastern Plaguelands and they killed an enitire level ?? group of players who looked like they may be on their way to a Baron Classrun? And how this would not be possible at level 20 with their mage because mages take skill to play and you lot are ez-mode n00b players?

(its coming in 1.10 Tarj, just you wait!)

And hopefully ill be signing up later on tonight :)

I know this going to get laughed at, but we could do with a bit of an overhaul too I think. Levelling up as a shammy was great fun, but now in MC etc we're just basically there to drop totems. All guilds insist on us having manatide, which gives 900 mana once every five minutes. To my mind it's a big sacrifice as it really gimps our elemental or enhancement spec. If we're going to be back up healers we need more variation in our healing spells, as 99% of shammies in MC will tell you it's a case of dropping the same three totems, and spamming lesser healing wave. Great fun, not.

With the insane mana regen that people with top gear have, mana tide just doesn't really make that much diff any more.

If you learn fire protection potions, and put them in the AH on a sunday morning, you might make quite a bit of gold.

If any of you EVER get this recipe drop (in LBRS?), please, please offer it to me first.

But tbh limpid, no matter what you can brew ( i can brew several flasks ), you wont make money. Alchemy is made for guild favours practically, and selling herbs will be the easiest way to make money.

But tbh limpid, no matter what you can brew ( i can brew several flasks ), you wont make money.

I'm making about 20g per day just knocking out a few pots before I log..

Inspect Mod for Dan

Im sure ive linked this recently, but here it is again.

Its miles better than the in game inspect. You can inspect people from any distance, and the way their gear is described is a lot better too.

You can inspect alliance, but you dont see their stats and stuff, just their graphics, but you can sort of guess what they are wearing from that. You can see their honour though.

You can just bind a key (ESC > Keybindings > scroll down until you see it) or type /inspect on alliance and on yourself. On other Horde, it just works normally.

Edit: Oh, and finished that Fire Res on Shoulders Q with Argent Dawn. Its better than i thought actually, its not just a one off enchant you can buy, it opens up enchants in the Argent Dawn shop. You can buy as many as you want (BoP, unfortuantely) and its not just for fire. Its for all schools of magic. Shadow and Nature res for BWL and AQ are covered, if needed. Nice. :)

Im going for those enchants now.

An limpid as a quick image of lvl alchemy.

You can grind elites which drop 25 silver each. Thats 1 g within short period of time for me, and im a priest. For a mage, rogue, warrior its easy.

Then look at the alchemy prices. The best selling bottle would be elixir of the mongoose, which sells from 1-2 g each bottle. Thing is, each bottle req. 2 silversage, and 2 plaguebloom. 20 Silversage can be sold from 12 g - 20 g. Plaguebloom goes around 6-7 g a stack.

Unless you get some very special recipes, it will always be the gathering profession which gives you money.

And the best way to make money in herbs is to sell Dreamfoil. Im using several hours sometimes grinding WPL, Felwood and Azshara. They can easiley go for 15 g a stack and there are loads of it to be picked. And they generally spawn at the same place, so if you remember its easy.

Â