World of Warcraft

The_Rev

ONE Skin of Shadow and ONE Blood of Heroes away from epic leg plates now! Tomorrow, they shall be mine!

Oh and I'm going to start guided tours of WPL and Premier League, now that I know every nook and cranny inside out looking for that sodding Blood of Heroes. This morning me and Nays spent an hour in WPL looking for it, then we run into Premier League and find 2 within a minute. Then I spend another 4 hours this evening and find another 1.

It spawns 1-2 L59-60 elites when you open it, so tired of repair bills as they kick my arse, I've taken to riding around nekkid, Lady Godiva stylee!

I spent the night in the Precious WSG team.

Played 7, Won 6, Lost 1.

5 of the 6 wins were 3-0.

19 marks of honour in a couple of hours.

Its amazing how a little voice communtication can make you fairly unstoppable.

Dan: re ingame chat.

You can find mods on ui.worldofwar.net or curse

I will link some though.

Tells you if the allys are attacking any of our camps anywhere in the whole world. Sits on titan bar: Defense Tracker

Low Values Alert helps you out a bit more when its time to drop a banage or a potion or something.

And i think ive found the Mob Info one that i have. This one should work properly

ONE Skin of Shadow and ONE Blood of Heroes away from epic leg plates now! Tomorrow, they shall be mine!

Oh and I'm going to start guided tours of WPL and Premier League, now that I know every nook and cranny inside out looking for that sodding Blood of Heroes. This morning me and Nays spent an hour in WPL looking for it, then we run into Premier League and find 2 within a minute. Then I spend another 4 hours this evening and find another 1.

It spawns 1-2 L59-60 elites when you open it, so tired of repair bills as they kick my arse, I've taken to riding around nekkid, Lady Godiva stylee!

Thats nice work. Bet you were a bit lucky with the carapace roll though :P

I think we should Dan, I like the fact they've made it hard, makes you think about what to do. Like with those four ogres where we kept wiping, wouldn't we better sapping and seducing the brutes and not the mages? It's just that surely the mages die more quickly, so you'd have less chance of having all four on you in one go.

Anyway I'm not doing anything until I've got my last Skin of Shadow!

And when the Mages Polymorph you?

Its usually good to stop the casters casting if you can.

Anyway, for me its not even about the awesome tribute loot anymore. Its the fact that every time we go there, we get hammered. DM East is a piece of piss. DM West, well, its epic mount dropping tastic, but DM North? We owe that place a kicking!

And Nefarian got downed by the ally guild ressurected methinks, yesterday.

Apparantly it was them and Mist, who could be considered in the race of downing nefarian.

Its the staff.

The Rod of the Ogre Magi is probably the best non purple staff for Warlocks on the game.

Caster

Nah, not enough spirit for the healing bitches. 8)

Oh, and how hard do you think Blood Guard will be to get Tarj?

Its only Rank 7, so its not like you need to spend all your time on WoW killing allies, but damn the Blood Guards Dreadweave Cuffs are good. In fact, all classes Rank 7 stuff looks nice. But i need some nice Cuffs, and these ones own.

Â