World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I basically didnt tank, just pulled them with arrows and then **** them over in packs of two. I only got killed when I got overpowered by three or four and that only happened twice, so i made sure I killed a couple before they got me and then just went back. 8)

Are there any q's in there by the way? I think we need another go, as I got precisely knack all in drops from there in two visits!

I got 1 Q in there. You get it at ThunderBluff, or i can share with you.

And now you know we are gonna do that place Nays just posted...

i WANT that wand :)

I'm playing again tonight.

Could have done with you last night in Razor Fen. Has anyone else got the flight plan from Zoram Strand? It's right in the far west coast of Ashenvale, past Astranaar, which I had to circumvent, but there's a few highish XP q's there which aren't that taxing, and you get another flight path.

You just run through the woods, and watch the Ally camp, where the elites on the gate will **** you over. Just stay in the woods off the path, and skirt around the edge of the camp. If you keep moving, you shouldnt have any bother, and you should be big enough to take on the mobs by now. In fact, you arent that far away from being able to gank people now. :mrgreen:

I made it up on my own to Zoram stand when i was about level 17 or 18, so you should be able to do it now!

I have done, which is why I know about it! Killed two allies on the way as well, which was most satisfying. One of them was L26 and he'd just killed a L20 Horde Warlock. I therefore took great delight in opening a can of whupass on him, picking on people 6 levels below you indeed.

Anyone else like the thrill of venturing into contested areas? Really can't see the point of playing on a PvE server.

TRL hit level 30 earlier, so he get an evil "mind control" spell now, where he can actually take control of hostile players and monsters for a period of time.

Fun to be had here:

Running Alliancepeople into big groups of monsters.

Running things off the cliffs in Thousand Needles (bonus points if you get an Alliance)

Running people into the sea in Booty Bay, and hopefully drowning them.

Running people out of the portal in Warsong Gulch.

Hehe im looking forward to that spell Nays!

My problem now, is that i can learn 8 new spells, and each spell cost a lot of money. I have zero gold, and very little silver..

Well me, TRL and Dan had an ally killing spree tonight, reckon we must have done over 20 between us! I can't describe to a non WoWer just how much it gets your heart racing, chasing some little Gnome ****, before unleashing a variety of shocks on him. As satisfying as it gets, although we did have a bit of trouble with a L30 Mage bastard and his hunter mate near Splintertree.

awesomemace1vm.jpg

Is this the best weapon on the whole game?

question4tp.jpg

A question that needs answering.

stranglethorn9bc.th.jpg

And the game being rather pretty. Me, in Stranglethorn, today. Note to people who dont play the game, that all those trees and hills in the background arent just a painted on background. You can actually travel to them and look back to where this picture was taken.

Well me, TRL and Dan had an ally killing spree tonight, reckon we must have done over 20 between us! I can't describe to a non WoWer just how much it gets your heart racing, chasing some little Gnome ****, before unleashing a variety of shocks on him. As satisfying as it gets, although we did have a bit of trouble with a L30 Mage bastard and his hunter mate near Splintertree.

afterwards I decided on another q. I was killing these creatures (forget what). When a level 19 Ally had the nerve to come along side me and try to kill some herself. I chased after the bitch, but she was quite fast, so I hit sprint, caught up with her, and carved her into pieces.

Beautiful.

I chased after the bitch, but she was quite fast, so I hit sprint, caught up with her, and carved her into pieces.

Beautiful.

Like your style Dan!

It really does get your heart racing, chasing after Ally. Gnomes seem to be really speedy, but when I'm in Ghost Wolf form I can reel them in. This one poor sod was legging it away from Zoram with me and TRL in hot pursuit. I managed to change back then get an earth bind totem down which slows their speed to 50% if in range. Got him nicely, then froze him, and his arse was toast! It's dead handy having TRL around, you can take real stick knowing that he's there healing away. Can't wait to see the mind control spell in action.

I've got a great spell, that lets me walk on water. I was being hit by two allies on the beach in Zoram, so I cast it, changed to wolf form and legged it out across the water, leaving them to wade about in the water, way out of harm's way!

It seems healing and "group controlling" is really the priest thing. When i get some bloody money, i can get party-healing, updated armor, mind-control, updated dot-spells etc. My talent tree gave me a new spell last night. Probably a "boss-spell" of some sort, because the target i cast it on, all the dmg i do to the target in one min. gets converted over to health gain at the party.

The most brilliant so far is fear. What an awsome spell :lol: With my shield up, a couple of spells then fear...i can actually kill a target without beeing touched!

Probably a "boss-spell" of some sort, because the target i cast it on, all the dmg i do to the target in one min. gets converted over to health gain at the party.

Niiiiiccceeeee!

You're going to be everybody's best mate!

Â