Who do you want to win tonight? (Liverpool v Everton)

paddy

Who do you want to win tonight?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win tonight?

• FSW and Steeeeeeeeeeeeviiieeeeeeeeeeeee G
    • Phil Neville, Tim FECK ARSE TITS Howard etc
    • I'll have a draw please Bob
    • Couldn't care less

keane gets subbed after doing nothing again. no joke, ive been watching the game since about the 25th minute and didnt realise he was playing. i thought he was on the bench...

I made exactly the same comment at the pub when he came off. The commentary wasn't on and I genuinely didn't realise he was on the pitch.

I now remember why I hate watching Liverpool games at the pub.

Very happy with the draw.

Perfect outcome.

Another draw in the Arse - Everton game next week please.

Yes please! we don't ask for much us Villa fans do we :)

actually for me any result is good for us, Arse winning s the worse option but overall if we beat Wigan they will HAVE to win

good stuff

The pessimist in me says we still need to watch Everton...

Yeah - they have a Villa-esque 'never say die' attitude.

By the way, just noticed, how much of a **** bargain was Tim Cahill? £1.5 million from Millwall!!!

:shock:

The pessimist in me says we still need to watch Everton...

8 points behind ...

they have to win three more than us in 16 games, not likely

Everton also have to play Man Utd away after the Arsenal game (another1-0 win for Utd, surely), so with luck they can do us a favour by beating Arsenal but still stay a comfortable distance behind us.

(Reasonable) requests to God for next 2 rounds of matches:

2 Villa wins (obviously).

Liverpool lose/draw at Wigan and draw with Chelsea.

Everton beat Arsenal.

We will then be second, with Arsenal trailing at least six points behind in fifth.

I'll get my prayer mat out alreadly.If those prayers are answered, I might even start believing in Him. Any other results in our favour on top of those, and I will have to consider some serious worship!

He can expect a paycut! no way is worth £80K a week or whatever stupid sum he's on....

And I think some think "Owen" and automatically think about the best bits, he's certainly not the same Owen from when he was at Real.

I love TiM Cahill!!I dont care bout anythin onw but ill be fecckin devasted if wesdont beat arse cos we are good,We diddnt even play welk tonighr but was funnwatch them fans walk out at the ned :) I sorry/bit drunk and now i go out again.Ohand we sang shall not be moved first who said that ;) Best little spanarid we nooo

Â