Who do you want to win tonight? (Liverpool v Everton)

paddy

Who do you want to win tonight?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win tonight?

• FSW and Steeeeeeeeeeeeviiieeeeeeeeeeeee G
    • Phil Neville, Tim FECK ARSE TITS Howard etc
    • I'll have a draw please Bob
    • Couldn't care less

Can't decide between a draw and an Everton win (so that makes me almost an optimist, but with a tinge of pessimism).

Everton v Arsenal in the next game will be easy: we want Everton to beat them. This one's a bit more difficult. If they win tonight AND beat Arsenal, they're going to be really in the hunt.

A draw would keep Liverpool within reach, and leave Everton trailing eight points behind us, so maybe that's the best result: two points dropped for both.

Bit boring to root for a draw, however...

Everton win please.

I really dont think they're better than us and feel we'll finish above them. And it puts Liverpool, as well as Chelsea in our sights and Arsenal behind us. I dont necessarily think we're better than those teams but the more that are closer to us, the greater the possibility that we'll be there to pip them if they slip up.

'pool and Chelski both on bad form at the minute and their morale could fall further if problems with the owners crop up again now Benitez is trying to pressure them into giving him what he wants in his contract.

But if my money was going on it i'd say 'pool will probably ease through this game 2-0.

Arbeloa's Girl (or whatever she's called :winkold:) need not vote, we know she's a Liverpool fan. Well I assume she is, she's never said anything to the contrary.

Oooh Paddy! I'd be spitting feathers over that one... You bad boy!

Well, in unity with AG, I'm going for an Everton win.

I really dont know who i want to win, hmmm i want Liverpool, no i mean Everton, liverpool ahh i dont know. Liverpool win and it holds Everton off us, but then we cant get second place, but if Everton win we can get 2nd but then Everton might be Arsenal and then they will literally be sniffing our bumholes.

Liverpool are going for it tonight, with Torres and Keane upfront.

22 man brawl in the 5th minute, everyone sent off and the game abandoned.

Both sides given a 3-0 defeat?

Liverpool Win, Everton will never catch us and it's guaranteed 5th. if Liverpool wins I can say we WILL NOT finish below 5th.

Tenner to VT if we do KidLewis?

Â