Borussia Dortmund - August 10 18:00

Having never done a friendly abroad, how easy is it likely to be to get tickets for this game? Adult nephew desperately wants to go, sounds like it could be fun.

19 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

Having never done a friendly abroad, how easy is it likely to be to get tickets for this game? Adult nephew desperately wants to go, sounds like it could be fun.

They’ll be on sale to only season ticket holders so unless you got one probably won’t get a ticket I’m afraid

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, andykeenan said:

They’ll be on sale to only season ticket holders so unless you got one probably won’t get a ticket I’m afraid

I'm a season ticket holder, but nephew isn't... see what's what when they go on sale I suppose! Wife is a season tickets holder but I imagine they will be strict with passports etc so can't use her ref (she doesn't want to go).

I think you'll be fine - it's a friendly after all. Worst comes to worst you could sit in the home end. Think a fair few people will be keeping their money in the pockets for the European games that'll we play next season too. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Kingman said:

Dortmund from Brum £300 from Birmingham that weekend 

not surprised, its like flying from one small regional airport to another, you'd be better off looking at brum to dusseldorf which is slightly cheaper and then get the ICE that's a 1 hour trip - which if you time it wrong is the same as english trains and the price starts to go nuts

the cheapest way of doing it would probably be stansted to cologne but that's a journey to stansted and then closer to 2 hours from cologne to dortmund, its doable though

Â