Thermomix

StefanAVFC

Anyone else got one?

We got one about a month ago, and as someone who loves cooking, I thought I'd hate it as it would take all of the fun out of it, but it's actually great.

So easy to use, and works perfectly, but the price is crazy.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

but the price is crazy.

That's the problem for me. Plus it seems to be some form of cooking cult as well. 

I have thought about getting one but for the price I can't justify it.  I see there are much cheaper versions like this one : Cecotec which are tempting me at the moment and you can still use the Cookidoo app with them as well.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Never heard of it until now. Now after doing a bit of research I really want one. 

I can definitely recommend it. Hit me up if you want any questions answered. It's a big luxury; i have to say. We didn't need it but it's made a lot of things easier, especially with a little baby.

Oh and having fresh bread almost every day is awesome :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I can definitely recommend it. Hit me up if you want any questions answered. It's a big luxury; i have to say. We didn't need it but it's made a lot of things easier, especially with a little baby.

Oh and having fresh bread almost every day is awesome :D 

Floated the idea to my missus, tis a hard no so far. 

12 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Floated the idea to my missus, tis a hard no so far. 

Booo. 

there’s a cheaper version called a Tokit and over here Lidl have their own one. Not sure about the uk!

• 1 month later...

My sister has had one for years and every time I visit I use it, and I didn't have a microwave until recently because I hate kitchen gadgets.

I think if you commit to using it it's worth it, you have to spend a bit of time re-working your shopping list - but if you have kids it's a time saver for sure.

Edited by Vancvillan

Â