Marvel 1943: Rise of Hydra

Chindie

Those GFX are insane. 

However will it just be another, walk two steps... cutscene....press button repeatedly during cutscene...run 100m, jump, cutscene....repeat...

Edited by villa89

I instantly thought of that open world WW2 game that was back and white and then turned colour as you liberated bits of the city, underrated game that 

BP to me seems ideal for an assassin's creed esque climbing and parkour game but CA doesnt, he would seem more like uncharted 

49 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Those GFX are insane. 

However will it just be another, walk two steps... cutscene....press button repeatedly during cutscene...run 100m, jump, cutscene....repeat...

Yes.

They have already covered those bases in the marketing material by calling it a "narrative driven action-adventure game". So, think of every cinematic PlayStation exclusive released in the last 11-years and you probably have your "gameplay".

9 hours ago, Daweii said:

Yes.

They have already covered those bases in the marketing material by calling it a "narrative driven action-adventure game". So, think of every cinematic PlayStation exclusive released in the last 11-years and you probably have your "gameplay".

It will be rubbish so. Less narrative, more gameplay please. I don't buy games for their storylines.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

It will be rubbish so. Less narrative, more gameplay please. I don't buy games for their storylines.

i do...

and its not like uncharted games were david cage games, they did have hefty chunks of very good gameplay + set pieces + story

a game of this nature has to have a good story at the centre of it IMO

Â