Ticket Info

andykeenan

Allocation: 2,701
Adults £30, O65 £25, Under 21 £25, Under 18 £20
On Sale to Season Ticket Holders With 13+ Away 23/24 - Monday 22nd January, 5pm
Season Ticket Holders With 11+ Away 23/24 - Tuesday 23rd January, 5pm
Season Ticket Holders With 9+ Away 23/24 - Wednesday 24th January, 5pm. 

Season Ticket Holders - Thursday 25th January, 5pm

I’m trying to get 3 tickets for this as it’s by bday weekend and I fancy going down to London for the match! Does anyone know how easy it is to get tickets in the home end through general sale at Fulham?

Im tempted to go undercover and just sit on my hands for the duration of the match!

12 minutes ago, GeordieVillan said:

I’m trying to get 3 tickets for this as it’s by bday weekend and I fancy going down to London for the match! Does anyone know how easy it is to get tickets in the home end through general sale at Fulham?

Im tempted to go undercover and just sit on my hands for the duration of the match!

Should be very easy but expensive! If it's in the Putney End you won't need to sit on your hands as over 50% will be Villa in the 'home' areas as it is, will be very relaxed, there's no segregation in the concourse either and all go in using the same turnstiles as mentioned above so can literally just walk into the 'away' section and stand in there!

Very expensive as corporate, too rich for me, now showing as “retricted” for general tickets. I would guess limited to members etc at the moment, and then any remaining tickets on general sale nearer the time perhaps.

Has anyone ever sat in a restricted view seat in one of the stands with the pillars? Is it as bad as the name suggests?!

Managed to get 4 in the neutral section as a mate had history from a few seasons back.

£52 a pop. There were some for everton game for sale there upto the week before game so you might get one on general sale 

1 minute ago, spiezels said:

Managed to get 4 in the neutral section as a mate had history from a few seasons back.

£52 a pop. There were some for everton game for sale there upto the week before game so you might get one on general sale 

Yep, on general sale now in neutral end.

GO GO GO. 

Â