Potential time change

Dirtysanchez

On 28/09/2023 at 20:45, Dirtysanchez said:

This is down for 3pm on Saturday as things stand, I don’t see any European fixtures that could move it to a Sunday but does anyone know when we will know if it’s been moved for tv? Just trying to plan a trip. Thanks 

Usually the live matches are announced about a month before. I'm pretty sure that the game can be moved up to the day before on police advice and can be postponed minutes before based on squad illness and dangerous travel conditions.

It's always a gamble. Buy insurance. I assume that in the next few years there will be a push to change this as the hospitality sales need to have fixed times.

(and approach your local Lions club for tickets)

• Thanks 1

This is down for 3pm on Saturday as things stand, I don’t see any European fixtures that could move it to a Sunday but does anyone know when we will know if it’s been moved for tv? Just trying to plan a trip. Thanks 

you'd probably be going back many, many years to find the last time villa v man u was not on tv. it ALWAYS is so best just to assume it will be moved

• Thanks 1

5/6 weeks for rescheduling TV games 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
Â