Former Players - meeting or contacting for autograph

Bazmonkey

Hello

Bit of a strange question, I am after a Dennis Mortimer autograph.  I know former players do meets and greets or an audience with events. 

But does anyone know if there is a way of maybe contacting former players through a 3rd party or has any done anything similar, posted an item through to them and they signed it and posted it back etc and had success.  I have seen a few events posted at football clubs near me but they tend to have the 'birmingham' based ex players, other than standing outside VP on a match day and hope to see him pass, i dont know how or best way to get one.

cheers all

4 hours ago, Bazmonkey said:

Hello

Bit of a strange question, I am after a Dennis Mortimer autograph.  I know former players do meets and greets or an audience with events. 

But does anyone know if there is a way of maybe contacting former players through a 3rd party or has any done anything similar, posted an item through to them and they signed it and posted it back etc and had success.  I have seen a few events posted at football clubs near me but they tend to have the 'birmingham' based ex players, other than standing outside VP on a match day and hope to see him pass, i dont know how or best way to get one.

cheers all

You could maybe buy something off somewhere like this:

https://www.sportagraphs.co.uk/dennis-mortimer

• Like 1

Â