Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Risso

I just try to think of it as part two of BOTW, and when I do that, I quite enjoy it. 

For all intents and purposes, they’re the same game. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/06/2023 at 16:54, Stevo985 said:

Disappointing seeing @Rissoand @JB’s reactions to this. 

I’ll still buy it and play it to death, but it’s dampened my expectations somewhat as I trust you guys’ opinions on Zelda. 

I hope you do try it. I've not even been on here since I got it to avoid spoilers. I must be getting towards 150 hours in and I am loving it. It's not perfect but what is? I like the foreboding of the depths and I think the story is miles better than botw.

I found it hard to decouple my brain from the old abilities to be able to apply the new ones. But now I realise they made the tedious activity of botw disappear with these new abilities

• Like 2

Just now, Justin said:

I hope you do try it. I've not even been on here since I got it to avoid spoilers. I must be getting towards 150 hours in and I am loving it. It's not perfect but what is? I like the foreboding of the depths and I think the story is miles better than botw.

I found it hard to decouple my brain from the old abilities to be able to apply the new ones. But now I realise they made the tedious activity of botw disappear with these new abilities

Oh I'll definitely be trying it. I'm well into God of War: Ragnarok now and once that's done I'll move onto this.

On 15/08/2023 at 13:28, Justin said:

Also loving it still! 

• Like 1

Â