If You Had A Time Machine ...

Marka Ragnos

Just now, Mandy Lifeboats said:

No.  But I suspect you are referring to the local loon who did exactly that.  Absolutely true.  

He was a classic.  

Indeed, I am, funny enough I read an article about him a couple of weeks ago and I believe he has found God in recent years lucky fellow.

Thinking about it. The word of the Lord was never far away from him in the form of Ezra.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

No.  But I suspect you are referring to the local loon who did exactly that.  Absolutely true.  

He was a classic.  

He told my Mrs that she looked like the girl off the test card🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Indeed, I am, funny enough I read an article about him a couple of weeks ago and I believe he has found God in recent years lucky fellow.

Thinking about it. The word of the Lord was never far away from him in the form of Ezra.

I have just added a link above. 

I knew Ezra.  Another character.  He had something like 20 kids. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

He told my Mrs that she looked like the girl off the test card🤣

He had a thing about the test card.  He would record tge music from the test card and play it as he walked around. 

A cowboy obsessed with the test card, Ezra the crazed god botherer and a Polish Nazi living in a tent on the ring road.  

You can see why I left!!!!!

• Haha 1

Really interesting this.

I know it’s a bit standard but Battle, 14th October 1066 for me. The day Anglo-Saxon England ended. The opportunity to see a pivotal moment in the history of the country take place and be a witness to a medieval battle.

Although, I did once do a bit of reading on this and it turns out that if you go back much farther than the 15th century it would basically be impossible to understand anyone or have any kind of conversation since they wouldn’t be speaking English on anything like a level you would understand. Anyone who’s tried to read any Chaucer will get what I mean.

1 minute ago, desensitized43 said:

Anyone who’s tried to read any Chaucer will get what I mean.

Did it for A Level English. 

"His hors were gud, but he was nat gay" amused us for for some reason. 

• Haha 1

Â