Week 15 - Ridder me this, Ridder me that....

Tegis

25 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That's the difference. Not the O line .  

That's just me thinking it reads better if I don't type the same thing twice. I think both teams have talented players on both sides of the ball, but the Bills won last night because of their OL.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

That's just me thinking it reads better if I don't type the same thing twice. I think both teams have talented players on both sides of the ball, but the Bills won last night because of their OL.

It's nice that you think that but it's just not true. Miami's O line performed better mathematically in the run game and pass pro so there is no world in which I see where you are coming from dude.   Even just on the eye test it's a big nope from me . 

Tua is just shit.

Ah, it's that - an increasingly odd view.

Not really . Been watching him since day one at Bama . Tua may have a blinder every seven weeks but in the long term he'll prove to be  mediocre at best . He just doesn't have it.

Saying that the Bills won because of an Oline that statistically performed worse than Miami's in both run and pass disciplines is beyond weird.  

Buffalo didn't even have the best  O line on the field so to say they they were a game decider is just so crazy to me I can't even see where an opinion like that comes from. Running the ball is just as important to the result and Miami's run blocking was so much better than Buffalo's and they allowed fewer sacks .   Every metric tells me Miami had the better line  but Buffalo had the better QB.    It really doesn't matter though .

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Not really . Been watching him since day one at Bama . Tua may have a blinder every seven weeks but in the long term he'll prove to be  mediocre at best . He just doesn't have it.

Saying that the Bills won because of an Oline that statistically performed worse than Miami's in both run and pass disciplines is beyond weird.  

Buffalo didn't even have the best  O line on the field so to say they they were a game decider is just so crazy to me I can't even see where an opinion like that comes from. Running the ball is just as important to the result and Miami's run blocking was so much better than Buffalo's and they allowed fewer sacks .   Every metric tells me Miami had the better line  but Buffalo had the better QB.    It really doesn't matter though .

I'm not knocking Allen - he was superb - he is superb - just that Miami weren't able to pressure him enough to make it more difficult for him.

A good game regardless, I'm hoping we get to see it again this season.

I'm not knocking Allen - he was superb - he is superb - just that Miami weren't able to pressure him enough to make it more difficult for him.

A good game regardless, I'm hoping we get to see it again this season.

Absolutely . Last night was brilliant . I had to go back and watch the whole Colts game from the start as I watched the Gators second string get mauled by Beavers instead . (As ya do.)

• Like 1

Â